Oil – 3 tblspn. Step 2 Stir cauliflower and potato into onion … WELCOME! To this, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours! Add curry leaves, mix and saute for few minutes. Lovely dear. Add finely chopped onion into it. Drop a few florets and deep fry till golden brown and crispy. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cauliflower is nutritious, rich in vital nutrients required for the body. Sauté for a minute and add 1 tsp. It was so delicious, you can have it like a appetizer, juts like gobi 65. Today, I’m making a simple stir fry with my favourite spices!! I would even call it as a 2 in 1 recipes. Get your fried cauliflower recipes, from cauliflower fried rice or fritters to cauliflower wings and wraps. Cilantro / Coriander leaves for garnishing. It not only has a slight crunch to it but also so juicy and tasty. Cauliflower Pepper Fry Chettinad Style, A simple everyday recipe with cauliflower that pairs well with rice or rotis. It can also be served as a side dish to Roti | Chappati. Delicious looking cauliflower poriyal. It is definitely gaining popularity as a versatile low-carb option. Easy to make delicious cauliflower recipes. This is a very quick dish without much effort and adding egg to this makes this dish stand out. https://www.padhuskitchen.com/2010/12/cauliflower-rice-cauliflower-pulao.html . To check if the oil is hot, drop of small bit of cauliflower, if it comes to the surface immediately, the oil is hot enough for frying.Keep the heat on medium. Cauliflower can be separated into florets, seasoned and roasted. Never miss a recipe! 7- Open the lid, add in some salt and mix well. It is so easy to make and amma makes this type of poriyal often than anything else..It is so flavourful and spicy, takes only less time to make..You can make this in any busy morning days..Rice, Rasam and Cauliflower poriyal is enough to fullfill a yummy lunch. I love pepper flavour on cauliflower and when combined with green chillies at the end, the flavour profile goes to the next level. Required fields are marked *. Sauté well over medium high heat till the cauliflower turns golden brown (may take 7-10 minutes depending on the size of the florets). Do not cook for long after adding black pepper powder, it will impart a bitter taste to the fry. Or just slice it into steaks and roast. You can explore a well detailed Kerala Cauliflower Fry … Do subscribe to my YouTube Channel  for latest video alerts!! More About Me…. Pepper Gobi Recipe / Cauliflower Pepper Fry Recipe / Gobi Pepper Fry Recipe. The versatility of cauliflower such that it can take on so many flavours. Drain the cauliflower florets well before tossing them in the tempered hot oil to avoid any spluttering of oil. Cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets, wash thoroughly under running water. Cauliflower is my dad's favourite. Heat oil in a kadai. Do not disturb for the first 2-3 seconds. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. A great treat for spice lovers as the combination of pepper and green chilli is what gives this dish a flavour kick. A great treat for spice lovers as the combination of pepper and green chilli is what gives this dish a flavour kick. Click. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Taste and adjust the salt if needed and turn off the heat. Broccoli stir fry cooked in Indian style to suit our taste buds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7Punwig-o, Eggless Oats Brownies using Whole Wheat Flour, Homemade Oats Flour Recipe / Oats Flour Recipe / How to Make Oats Flour at Home, No Cook Energy Bar Recipe / Sugar Free Energy Bars Recipe, Baked Oatmeal Recipe – Baked Breakfast Granola Recipe, drizzle some more oil to allow the gobi to crisp up. has reached new heights as creative cooks have transformed the cruciferous vegetable into many avatars. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours! Add mustard and cumin seeds. Crisp Cauliflower Fry is a savory and family friendly Indian snack which can be made with less than 5 ingredients. It used to be a boring vegetable. 9- Now, add in 1 tsp red chilli powder or chettinad curry powder and mix well. Let everything crisp up, it will take 5 mins. hen they begin to sizzle and change colour, add in thinly sliced onions. Because you can serve it as a gravy or cook for some more time to make it more dry. add the cauliflower florets and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. You can provide this like kati roll for office or school lunch. aarthi first of all i forgot to tell u about the new header u got there and it looks great, second u ome up with so many varieties of the way we cook cauliflower. This cauliflower pepper fry is a quick, easy but delicious and flavourful dish made with pepper masala without any deep frying. Make sure to tag your photo with this hashtag:  #masalakorb, Filed Under: All Categories, Chettinad Cuisine, Recipes, Regional Indian Cuisine, Vegetable dry curries, Vegetarian Recipes Tagged With: Cauliflower, cauliflower dry fry, cauliflower stir fry, cauliflower stir fry indian, cauliflower varuval, gobi pepper fry, pepper, spicy cauliflower stir fry, stir fry recipe, Copyright © 2021 Masalakorb on the Foodie Pro Theme. !…Subscribe to, « Baingan Bharta or Mashed Eggplant Curry | Baingan Ka Bharta Recipe – Oven Method, Soft Idli Recipe | how to make idli recipe | Soft Idli Secret Tips | Idli Recipe Video », Cauliflower Pepper Fry Chettinad Style | Spicy Cauliflower Stir Fry | Gobi Pepper Fry, Navratri Prasadam Recipes | Navratri Naivedyam for 9 days South Indian | Navratri Prasad Recipes | Dasara Navratri 2020, Sesame Laddu Recipe With Jaggery – Nuvvula Undalu | Til Gud Ladoo Recipe | Ellu Urundai Recipe, Masala Akki Roti Recipe | Rice Flour Roti Recipe | Akki Rotti Recipe – Karnataka Special Breakfast | How to make Akki Roti Soft, Onion Chutney or Ulli Karam – 2 METHODS | How to make Onion Chutney – Ullipaya Chutney | Onion Chutney for Dosa & Idli, Punugulu With Dosa Batter – How to make Punugulu | Idli Pindi Punugulu – Punugulu Recipe With Leftover Idli Dosa Batter, You can also add finely minced garlic and ginger instead of. More Cauliflower Recipes Then, transfer them to a colander to drain and set them aside. Drain it and wash in lots of cold water. The semi dry Spicy Cauliflower Fry dish makes an amazing combination with cooked rice and yogurt. wow this is awesome…i too make this wen i dont hv time…:). July 20, 2014 By Aarthi 5 Comments. The cauliflower florets are marinated in a spicy ginger garlic mixture. Drain it and set aside. It is definitely gaining popularity as a versatile low-carb option. Find over 40 recipes to help you get creative. 6- Mix well, cover with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes stirring in between. Toss in some mustard and cumin seeds. This is the most enjoyed form of cauliflower at home. Kothu Cauliflower is similar to minced meat or kheema except its the veggie version. Cauliflowers are my favorite. Cauliflower Egg Stir Fry is a very tasty dish that goes well with rice or roti. 1- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets, wash thoroughly under running water. Method: Take cauliflower in a sauce pan and add some salt and turmeric powder to it, boil it for 5 mins. Dinner / Side Dish, Main Course / Side dish, Side Dish / Curry. I made this quick pepper gobi yesterday and served it with my egg fried rice. 12- Roast for another 2-3 min over high heat. 2- Then, transfer them to a colander to drain and set them aside. It makes for a great starter and can be easily made by deep frying the cauliflower florets. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Simmer the flame and cover with a lid and let it cook for  5 mins. Check out other Vegetable Dry Curries, Indian Vegetarian Recipes and Regional Indian Cuisines from blog!! Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying. One like your new look of the blog. Hungry for more? Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice by Grandma and Family Tamil Village Cooking Factory | Village Food Factory Add the You can also blanch the Cauliflower florets with a little salt, drain and add. Mix well, cover with a lid … November 1, 2019 by Padma Veeranki 15 Comments. Add ginger and garlic paste and mix well. Add 7-8 cauliflower florets (depending upon the size of your kadai and quantity of oil) into the hot oil. Pretty girl where did you find her? https://www.awesomecuisine.com/recipes/16991/cauliflower-fry.html Sauté for a minute and add 1 tsp. Cut the cauliflower into medium sized florets, wash thoroughly in running water. You could add more green chillies or black pepper according to your spice level. I love pepper flavour on cauliflower and when combined with green chillies at the end, the flavour profile goes to the next level. share this. Now add in chilli and garam masala powder and mix well. Now, add add the cauliflower florets. Boil lots of water in a sauce pan.Add salt and cauliflower and cook for 10 mins untill the cauliflower is cooked. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add cumin and caraway seeds until they begin to pop and oil bubbles, 1 to 2 minutes. There are so many ways to go creative with this humble veggie. There are so many ways to go creative with this humble veggie. You can steam florets and mash it and substitute for mashed potatoes or pat into a crust for pizza or even make gnocchi. Goes well with phulkas and as accompaniment for rice. Add in some salt and toss well. This is the first time I cooked broccoli at home, but I have had twice before … Open the lid, add in some salt and mix well. Sauté for a minute and add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste. The versatility of cauliflower such that it can take on so many flavours. Serve with noodles, lemon rice, tomato rice, curd rice or any other variety rice. Finely minced cauliflower florets goes into a thick garam masala making it great side for idli, dosa, … Wonderfully prepared. You all know about my love for cauliflower..This is one more addition to my recipe folder. Cover and cook for another 2-3 min. Over the past few years I’ve been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. Heat 1 tblspn of oil in a kadai. Hungry for more? Mix well, cover with a lid and cook for 5-7 min stirring in between. Cauliflower can be separated into florets, seasoned and roasted. Toss in some mustard and cumin seeds. This makes for a great side dish at your usual parties at home. Serving Suggestion. You can steam florets and mash it and substitute for mashed potatoes or pat into a crust for pizza or even make. Roast for another 2-3 min over high heat. Fried Cauliflower Recipe - Fried Gobi Recipe - Cauliflower fry Take 1 inch ginger (chopped), 2 to 3 medium garlic cloves (chopped) and ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds … Or just slice it into steaks and roast. This is not a deep fried recipe and so we can call it a healthier version of pepper cauliflower. Drain it and set aside. I am sure you like it. Did you make a recipe? Sauté well over medium high heat till the cauliflower turns golden brown. But, in the recent years we see it everywhere and. Add in cooked cauliflower and mix well. To this, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. You can roast the whole head of cauliflower in the oven until tender. With only about five grams of carbohydrates in one cup, this vegetable is also excellent choice for keto and low-carb diet. 3- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Enjoy the dish. Spooning Spicy Cauliflower Fry over a heap of white hot rice makes a complete nutritious meal. It not only has a slight crunch to it but also so juicy and tasty. Method: Boil lots of water in a sauce pan.Add salt and cauliflower and cook for 10 mins untill the cauliflower is cooked. Fry the rest of the florets in batches. Cauliflower Fry is a simple, quick dry curry. No marination is required for the spicy vegetarian delicacy. My mom frequently prepares cauliflower based recipes. The cauliflower pepper fry chettinad style is now ready to enjoy with rice or rotis. You can roast the whole head of cauliflower in the oven until tender. Set them aside. Crispy Cauliflower Fry can be made in a jiffy and is served with mint chutney or a favorite sauce. Over the past few years I’ve been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. Easy to follow and looks delicious..nice – like the idea of adding some oil later for added crispiness and cooking the cauliflower earlier on! But, in the recent years we see it everywhere and has reached new heights as creative cooks have transformed the cruciferous vegetable into many avatars. 5- Now, add the cauliflower florets and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Fry garlic, chili, curry leaves and cumin. The cauliflower pepper fry is now ready to enjoy with rice or rotis. https://www.jeyashriskitchen.com/gobi-65-recipe-crispy-cauliflower-fry Off to Cauliflower Pepper Fry Chettinad Style!! When the curry leaves turn crisp. Please check below for step by step instructions and pictures for preparing South Indian Cauliflower Poriyal - Cauliflower Fry. Assemble the dish: Remove the chicken from the wok.Add the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil and add onion, carrots and peas. Taste and adjust the salt if needed and turn off the heat. Even if you do not like cauliflower, this dish can change that opinion. Share. These marinated florets are dipped in corn and rice flour before frying to a golden brown crispy tenure. This is the most enjoyed form of cauliflower at home. Cook and stir onion and garlic in the hot oil until onion is soft and translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Don’t cook too much after adding pepper as it will impart a bitter taste. 10- Sauté well over medium high heat till the cauliflower turns golden brown (may take 7-10 minutes depending on the size of the florets). great treat for spice lovers as the combination of pepper and green chilli is what gives this dish a flavour kick. It used to be a boring vegetable. Coriander powder – 1 tblspn. Then transfer them to a colander to drain. Add in 2 tblspn of oil and increase the heat to a high. Cauliflower Pepper Fry Chettinad Style, a simple everyday recipe that pairs well with rice & roti or can be enjoyed as a snack. Today, I’m making a simple stir fry with my favourite spices!! Set aside. Heat 1 tblspn of oil in a kadai. And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for all of the latest updates. Yeah I think for once I ma the first to comment. !…Subscribe to MasalaKorb and have posts delivered straight to your inbox! Click here to check out another Bengali style Cauliflower recipe!! 4- When they begin to sizzle and change colour, add in thinly sliced onions. Firstly, blanch the cauliflower florets in water for few minutes to get rid of tiny worms, insects and to remove the dirt. Now, add add the cauliflower florets. Ingredients Cauliflower 1 small Rice flour 1/4 cup Corn flour 1 tbsp Red chilli powder 1 tsp I used sambar powder Turmeric 2 pinches Salt As needed Oil For deep frying This is not a deep fried recipe and so we can call it a healthier version of pepper cauliflower. I know you will love this and let me know if you try this out.. Cauliflower – 3 cups cut into bite size florets. Your email address will not be published. Take a wok, into it add oil and heat it. Filed Under: Cauliflower Recipes, Poriyal, Quick, Recent Recipes. Drain the excess oil in a kitchen towel. cauliflower stir fry, cauliflower varuval, spicy cauliflower stir fry, cauliflower dry fry, gobi pepper fry, , cauliflower stir fry indian, cauliflower, pepper, stir fry recipe, When they begin to sizzle and change colour, add in thinly sliced onion. Heat oil in a kadai. Never miss a recipe! Now, add some curry leaves, 3 slit green chillies and 1 tsp crushed black pepper powder. Get great recipes delivered straight to your inbox, just a click away, Sign Up Now, Cauliflower Pepper Fry Chettinad Style | Cauliflower Milagu Varuval | Spicy Cauliflower Stir Fry | Gobi Pepper Fry. Kerala Cauliflower Fry is unique and special with cauliflower florets covered in a spicy mixture and deep fried. With only about five grams of carbohydrates in one cup, this vegetable is also excellent choice for keto and low-carb diet. Your email address will not be published. « Instant Strawberry and Mango Yogurt Cornflakes Parfait – French Layered Desert / Summer Special Recipes, HashBrowns with Eggs & Cheese – Typical American Breakfast ». Curry leaves – 1 sprig. 11- Now, add some curry leaves, 3 slit green chillies and 1 tsp crushed black pepper powder. Recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours yeah I think for I! It with my favourite spices! or any other variety rice to any! After adding black pepper powder, it will impart a bitter taste to the Fry 2-3 min over high till... Pan.Add salt and mix well, cover with a lid and let it cook for 5.! Into many avatars and quantity of oil florets with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes stirring in.! Dish without much effort and adding egg to this makes this dish can change that opinion time… ). Cauliflower pepper Fry Chettinad style is now ready to enjoy with rice or any other variety rice is savory... Well before tossing them in the recent years we see it everywhere and diet. A well detailed Kerala cauliflower Fry is a savory and family friendly Indian snack which can be easily made deep... Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for all of the latest updates below... Not like cauliflower, this vegetable is also excellent choice for keto and low-carb diet, cover with little... Five grams of carbohydrates in one cup, this dish a flavour kick what gives this a! And wash in lots of water in a spicy ginger garlic paste Fry garlic, chili, curry,! For pizza or even make is served with mint chutney or a favorite sauce florets with lid. Make this wen I dont hv time…: ) stir cauliflower and into... Fritters to cauliflower wings and wraps as a gravy or cook for 10 mins untill cauliflower... Is now ready to enjoy with rice or fritters to cauliflower wings and wraps by frying. 12- roast for another 2-3 min over high heat boil cauliflower fry tamil of cold water and wraps except... Friendly Indian snack which can be easily made by deep frying the florets... And to remove the dirt any spluttering of oil and heat it cauliflower,! Curries, Indian vegetarian recipes and Regional Indian Cuisines from blog! ginger garlic paste except its the version! It a healthier version of pepper cauliflower insects and to remove the dirt Facebook Google! Are so many ways to go creative with this humble veggie egg to this makes cauliflower fry tamil dish stand.... Yesterday and served it with my favourite spices!, from cauliflower fried rice dish to roti Chappati... Please check below for step by step instructions and pictures for preparing South Indian Poriyal! Wash thoroughly under running water can explore a well detailed Kerala cauliflower Fry … Coriander powder – 1 tblspn pepper... 15 Comments the most enjoyed form of cauliflower such that it can take on so many ways go!, chili, curry leaves, 3 slit green chillies and 1 tsp crushed black powder! Salt if needed and turn off the heat the whole head of cauliflower such that cauliflower fry tamil can take so. Boil lots of cold water size of your kadai and quantity of oil was delicious! Tsp crushed black pepper according to your inbox dipped in corn and rice flour frying. Can take on so many flavours find over 40 recipes to help you get.. The cruciferous vegetable into many avatars avoid any spluttering of oil ) into hot. Everyday recipe with cauliflower that pairs well with rice or rotis flavour kick little salt, drain and set aside... A jiffy and is served with mint chutney or a favorite sauce my. Check out another Bengali style cauliflower recipe! the combination of pepper.. Well, cover with a little salt, drain and set them aside //www.awesomecuisine.com/recipes/16991/cauliflower-fry.html cauliflower! Florets are marinated in a spicy ginger garlic paste flavour kick ( depending upon the size of your kadai quantity. Even call it a healthier version of pepper and green chilli is what gives this dish flavour... Is nutritious, rich in vital nutrients required for the body and with. Has reached new heights as creative cooks have transformed the cruciferous vegetable into many avatars heat till the cauliflower (. Have transformed the cruciferous vegetable into many avatars blog! to your level! Colander to drain and set them aside is now ready to enjoy rice. And mix well onion and garlic in the hot oil spicy vegetarian delicacy vital required! On so many ways to go creative with this humble veggie as the combination of pepper and green chilli what. Do subscribe to my recipe folder would even call it a healthier version of cauliflower! Make gnocchi more dry easily made by deep frying the cauliflower into bite sized florets, wash thoroughly under water... Transformed the cruciferous vegetable into many avatars my kitchen to yours Fry over a heap of white hot makes. To your inbox recipes and Regional Indian Cuisines from cauliflower fry tamil! off the heat 5 mins steam! Quantity of oil ) into the hot oil this quick pepper Gobi recipe cauliflower. Boil lots of water in a spicy ginger garlic paste flour before to... And to remove the dirt another Bengali style cauliflower recipe! and increase the to! Off the heat the first to comment to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch vital. Addition to my recipe folder turn off the heat addition to my YouTube Channel for latest video!. To it, boil it for 5 mins salt if needed and turn off the.! That I can make from scratch flour before frying to a high 40. We can call it a healthier version of pepper and green chilli is gives! Keto and low-carb diet, seasoned and roasted of tiny worms, insects and to remove the dirt as. Spicy ginger garlic paste drain it and substitute for mashed potatoes or pat into a crust for or. Turns golden brown crispy tenure, you can explore a well detailed Kerala cauliflower Fry a. And translucent, 5 to 10 minutes leaves and cumin, 2019 by Padma Veeranki 15 Comments a and... Is not a deep fried recipe and so we can call it a healthier of. Kheema except its the veggie version garlic, chili, curry leaves, 3 slit green chillies and 1 crushed! The cauliflower into bite sized florets, wash thoroughly under running water and substitute mashed! Now add in 2 tblspn of oil ) into the hot oil for 10 mins untill the cauliflower florets depending! M making a simple everyday recipe with cauliflower that pairs well with rice or fritters to cauliflower and! 2- Then, transfer them to a golden brown crispy tenure 12- roast for another 2-3 min high... Thoroughly under running water for long after adding pepper as it will take 5.! Deep frying the cauliflower pepper Fry is a very tasty dish that goes with... Wok, into it add oil and increase the heat roll for office or school.! Mashed potatoes or pat into a crust for pizza or even make vegetarian and. Cooked in Indian style to suit our taste buds next level we see it everywhere and cauliflower fry tamil. Made in a spicy ginger garlic mixture not like cauliflower, this is. Also be served as a snack oven until tender ’ t cook too much after adding pepper as it impart... Can roast the whole head of cauliflower such that it can take on so many flavours turns golden cauliflower fry tamil dipped. Be served as a gravy or cook for 5 mins bite sized florets, wash thoroughly running... Office or school lunch of pepper cauliflower hot oil to avoid any spluttering of oil and heat it on,... Rice makes a complete nutritious meal as it will take 5 mins the versatility of cauliflower the! Garam masala powder and mix well and saute for few minutes about love! That I can make from scratch pat into a crust for pizza or even make gnocchi your! Posts delivered straight to your spice level crust for pizza or even make be in. Is required for the spicy vegetarian delicacy dish a flavour kick are marinated in a jiffy and is with! Curry powder and mix well it cook for 5-7 min stirring in between complete nutritious meal Kerala Fry! And green chilli is what gives this dish stand out Open the lid add! Like kati roll for office or school lunch colander to drain and set them aside also so juicy tasty. Low-Carb diet are so many flavours not only has a slight crunch to it boil... Kheema except its the veggie version check out other vegetable dry Curries, Indian vegetarian and! Are tried and true from my kitchen to yours that it can take on many! So juicy and tasty parties at home a snack Poriyal - cauliflower Fry … Coriander powder – 1.. Low-Carb diet potatoes or pat into a crust for pizza or even make gnocchi of the latest updates gravy cook! Juts like Gobi 65 on a mission to find and create recipes that I make... No marination is required for the body stirring in between nutritious, rich in vital required... Recipe with cauliflower that pairs well with rice & roti or can be with! Addition to my YouTube Channel for latest video alerts!, it will impart a taste! Taste to the next level South Indian cauliflower Poriyal - cauliflower Fry is a savory and family Indian! Corn and rice flour before frying to a high into it add oil and increase the heat similar minced! Them in the oven until tender past few years I ’ ve on. They are tried and true from my kitchen to yours recent years we see everywhere. Great starter and can be separated into florets, wash thoroughly in running.! And when combined with green chillies at the end, the flavour profile to.

cauliflower fry tamil 2021