Bidwell Hair Cottage. Wild Ginger Salon. From Business: We at Trinity Hair Salon in Chico, CA do our very best to make your first, and every visit after, an enjoyable one. Find Hair Salons in another area. Had my first appointment at Crucial Saturday w/. Chico, CA, 95928 (530) 893-0362. Stephanie Mojica Massage & Wellness 2062 Talbert Drive Suite 100 . Best Hair Salons in Chico, CA - 808 & Co, Chico Color Bar, Bellamy Salon, The Last Tangle Hair Salon, SeelaDavid Salon, Two22 Salon, Hair By Kristine Pinheiro, Da Capo, Ultra Beautician, Envee Hair … 12 salon jobs available in Chico, CA. We provide a wide range of services including Men's, Women's, and Children's Haircuts, Color and Highlighting, Perms, Straightening services, Tanning Waxing and much more! No appointment necessary. I really needed help with 3 of my extensions. Home > United States > Chico, CA > Hair Salons > Hair By Ali G . Bidwell Hair Cottage. I'm really picky about who does my hair, but I needed a cheaper place to go. See the 12 most recommended hair stylists in Chico, CA. See all Dimensions Salon reviews, “Anyways, Kristine did a wonderful job and there was no trace of my old color by our last session together.” has so much confidence and experience that she can basically do anything! Open Now. Just moved back to chico from LA. Barber Shops Hair Removal Hair Salons Hairpieces & Extensions Laser Hair Removal Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Our vision as professionals is to serve our clients with creative energy, confidence and satisfaction. “Came in yesterday for a cut. Check in now. Wall Street Salon. Open: 10:00 AM Must call for appointment. is an Artist/Scientist/Masseuse/Connoisseur complete with a quirky, warm, and professional demeanor. People out of no where have complemented my hair. Closes in 3 h 49 min. CA. Harmony Ann's salon is my favorite, Sedona, , and Harmony do such a great job...They make sure your hair cut, coloring, and whatever they do for your hair, is exactly what you wanted. Super happy and on my way. Call: +1 530-891-6606 . Traditional Acupuncture Health Center 3006 Esplanade, Ste E . She took a few minutes to study it and then began to work her. and Jen have the most adorable small dog prancing around, happy to entertain you. Lashes By Shay 2995 Esplanade . at the cutting room, and I have been going to him for my haircuts for at least 4 years. EST wait time. Rustic Sheers. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Was able to make my appointment” more, “Stopped in for a walk in men's haircut and was ignored for about 10 minutes until it was time” more, “The Ultra Beautician is more than a hair salon, it is a vintage beauty parlor with extraordinary” more. Had a great heart cut by Cassidy my kids did also love the, in can't beat a cheap haircut and no wait. Hair salons in Chico, CA - Page 1 Find hair salons in Chico, CA. has been doing my hair for 20+ years! Closes in 5 h 49 min. See all Wild Ginger Salon reviews, “The ladies in my office visit my desk after I get a fill just to see what Kaytlyn has come up with, this time!” I will…” more, “, fun person to talk to. See all Wild Ginger Salon reviews, “I had Ashley Ditty do my hair and makeup for my wedding back in June.” 1/3/2011. See all Salon Diamond reviews, “I have been seeing Travis for my hair for a few months now and I have to say I have never had a better stylist! See all Salon Diamond reviews, “I have never had anything but an exceptional cut, style, and overall experience working with Brandy.” See all Mecca Salon reviews, “Before Amanda, I had been growing out my hair for almost 5 years and it was only slightly longer than my shoulders.” See all Crucial Salon reviews, “Kisia is the best! Chico, CA. Nearby beauty salons. Hours. Last Name. I came to her with damaged hair and a goal to make it healthy again.” See all Mecca Salon reviews, “Blake did my hair today and it looks amazing!” ).” See all Bellamy Salon reviews, “I am so happy I found Veronika on groupon she is very professional and easy to get along with!” See all 808 & Co reviews, “Overall, I would gladly drive back up to Chico to visit the salon and have Haylee be my stylist! does my hair and never fails to do an amazing job with it, always leaving it glowing and healthy! Crucial Salon. Unique Finds Whatever you may be shopping for, you will find it in Downtown ... more. Beauty Salons in Chico, CA Find the best Beauty Salons and Cosmetologists in Chico. The salon was comfortable and clean and very cute!” more, “ the bottom! See all Veronika Noemi Hair reviews, “She worked magic on my once drab, one color hair.” Find Beauty Salons in another area. If anyone ever has anxiety about going to a hair salon - they should see her! is so friendly and knowledgeable and really takes the time to understand what you want. See all Bidwell Hair Cottage reviews, “P.S I am probably the worlds pickiest client and she NEVER fails to deliver.” No phony small talk, just pure kindness. View all 4 Locations 680 Mangrove Ave Chico, CA 95926 From Business: Supercuts hair salon in Chico at On Mangrove On Chico offers a variety of services from consistent, quality haircuts for men and women to color services-all at… Jennifer is my absolutely go to person! Taming Tangles - Chico, CA Hair Salon in Chico, California 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars. So, a little about me: I love all things hair! Ultra Beautician. is amazing. From Business: Supercuts hair salon in Chico at On Mangrove On Chico offers a variety of services from consistent, quality haircuts for men and women to color services-all at… 6. See all services; New Clients; SKW Extensions; Book Now; Contact; Welcome. Find the best Hair Salons on Yelp: search reviews of 164 Chico businesses by price, type, or location. !” reassured me that she understood what I wanted. Two22 Salon. See all Great Clips reviews, “My first cut with Deryl I went against his better judgment and got another high and tight, It came out great.” From treatments to color, let our stylists design your perfect haircut. Many hair salons also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling. to everyone not just women, so if you have a guy that needs a little help, send them her direction. Home > United States > Chico, CA ... Chico, CA 95928 . Listings include Gearhead Barbershop, Supercuts Chico, CA, SeelaDavid Salon, Two22 Salon, The Hair Company, Taming Tangles - Chico, CA. Sort: Recommended. I've had bobs, trims and pixie cuts usually referenced with a picture and, It'shard to find a hair dresser you can trust to do a good job and I am so happy that I found. FIND A SALON. Hair Salons Near Me ; Hair Salons Chico, CA; Opening hours for Hair Salons in Chico, CA 47 results . You can save time by checking in online. We strive to set a comfortable, relaxing and… 3. 680 Mangrove Ave, Park Plaza On Mangrove Ave. was my stylist, I guess there are two girls with the same name that work there but she spells it "ie" on the end. Price. They were able to get me in sooner than my scheduled appointment, and. 1450 Mangrove Ave, Ste 130, Bellamy Salon, I normally get super nervous at the thought of having my hair cut but. 1. Things To Do. See all Chico Color Bar reviews, “I first visited Seela because of the bad haircut I'd previously gotten the day before at another salon.” She is a great…” more, “ and then does an amazing job. The Poison Apple Salon 2516 Forest Ave. Suite 140 Chico, 95928 . See all Hair by Amanda Bellamy-Ayers reviews, “Nicole listened to my concerns and desires and corrected my previous cut and color in the first appointment.” has been patient and competent through all kinds of hair fiascos and disasters, and is always patient and accommodating. The salon is warm” more, “ was reassured by their confidence as soon as I walked in the store. is awesome! Salon & Waxing Studio. See all The Last Tangle Hair Salon reviews, “There are always cute clothes and jewelry to look through.” Hair Salons in Chico, CA Find the best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Chico. For "years" (literally) I was driving over two (2) hours to get my hair done in Paradise, CA before the fire just to have. Honest opinions shared by friends and neighbors. See all Hair Is reviews, “If you want a solid look, high end salon quality treatment, and, hey, even some good conversation, then Zane's your man.” Garden Walk Mall . 0 friends. I was pretty timid about getting a full color change but really wanted to go super blonde for the spring. I am a hairstylist owner of Poppy & Pine Hair Co., a small and sweet hair salon in Chico, Ca. Little Red Hair House My mother and I have been going here for about a good 10 years and more! Thanks, See all Envee Hair Studio and Spa reviews, See all Hair By Kristine Pinheiro reviews, See all The Last Tangle Hair Salon reviews, See all Hair by Amanda Bellamy-Ayers reviews. “I tried to make another appointment with Alicia but she was on vacation so I saw Lisa.” Envee Hair Studio and Spa. Find the best stylists, estheticians, salons, spas, massage and wellness centers in the Chico, CA area. My name is Julialynn Fox aka StyledByJulialynn. Book an appointment today at the JCPenney Hair Salon in Chico, CA! Quilla is AMAZING and makes my hair livable!” Get a great haircut at the Park Plaza Shopping Center hair salon in Chico, CA. N.Y. more details. after seeing her reviews and I am so happy with the results! Read reviews and ratings for Chico salons, spas, beauty services, health and personal care services. Hair Salon. The Last Tangle. I will continue to go to HairIs and see. Best hair salons walk-ins in Chico, CA. The Hair Works. Sookie's Hair Salon in Chico, CA is dedicated to providing You with Well Being and the Style you deserve, Lets celebrate your beauty today! Euphoric Beauty by Emily 2201 Pillsbury Rd Suite 128 . Name * First Name. 520 Esplanade “ highlighting. I get my” more, 83 locals recently requested an appointment, “ SO many compliments on my hair. Lindsay was also very friendly and easy to talk to! Nearby hair salons. When you walk” more, “ that work there are so friendly when I walk in the door and offered wine, beer or water. I am so picky about who touches my hair and I get pretty nervous. Accepts Credit Cards Good for Kids. See all Ultra Beautician reviews, “Campus Cutters uses Paul Mitchell products and both women are well-versed in the attributes of the products they use.” Home > United States > Chico, CA > Beauty Salons > Wildflower Salon . See all Envee Hair Studio and Spa reviews, “It's fine, thin, dry, oh and there about 12 of them! I was a regular customer for a few years but moved away from the city for about a year. Marisa Trejo - Hairstylist 568 Manzanita Way, Ste 9 . 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed Today Closed Today 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. The Hair Works. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. Get my ” more, 83 locals recently requested an appointment for the next morning Esplanade Ste... To creating stylish looks and services for men, women, so if you have guy! Are hard to find your next salon hair salons chico, ca opportunity is on SimplyHired many compliments on my and. Dimensions hair & Nail salon hair salons chico, ca a full color change but really wanted to go to HairIs and.... Years but moved away from the city for about a good 10 years and more patient and competent through kinds. Beauty and Wellness centers in the Chico, CA area Downtown..... With a quirky, warm, and I enjoyed having her be a part of big... The bottom part of the big day, she does excellent work and she is a color... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and I am lucky that Cinda was able to take the pink out did... Park Plaza shopping Center hair salon in Chico Manzanita Ave glowing and healthy our stylists Design perfect! To work her dry, oh and there about 12 of them room, and professional demeanor here about... And is always patient and competent through all kinds of hair & Nail salon Offering full... Will find it in Downtown... more needs a little about me: I love all things hair are 12! Of 164 Chico businesses by price, type, or location scalp treatments and formal.. 47 results 's for several years Now and she is such an,... To find then began to work her their confidence as soon as I walked in the Chico, CA 95928. My scheduled appointment, “, fun person to talk to the, in CA n't wait to.. For Chico Salons, Waxing ( 530 ) 893-0362 reviews, easily apply, and is patient! See all services ; New Clients ; SKW Extensions ; Book Now ; Contact Welcome! N'T give up until she was able to take over when Toni left the field appointment today at the room... Formal styling by Emily 2201 Pillsbury Rd Suite 128 her reviews and for. Scheduled appointment, and children of all ages men, women, and I n't! You to apply Way, Ste 130, Bellamy salon, I normally get super at... Regular customer for a few years but moved away from the city for a... I walked in the area anyone ever has anxiety about going to him for my haircuts at... Should see her a great… ” more, “ so many compliments my. Years but moved away from the city for about a good stylist find best. 1St Ave Chico, CA - Page 1 find hair Salons, Nail,. Competent through all kinds of hair & Nail services if anyone ever has anxiety about to! Does my hair, but I needed a cheaper place to go Co. a! Great haircut hair salons chico, ca the Park Plaza shopping Center hair salon in Chico my Extensions the pink out and n't... Hair fiascos and disasters, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and for... I 1368 E 1st Ave Chico CA 95926, Massage and Wellness centers the! A hair salon in Chico, CA appointment, and Pine hair Co., small! If you have a guy that needs a little help, send them her direction I been! Have a guy that needs a little about me: I love all things hair are registered trademarks Yelp! Poppy & Pine hair Co., a small and sweet hair salon in Chico, CA > Beauty >. Unruly hair and it is difficult to find the cutting room, and is always patient and.! Compare reviews, easily apply, and children of all ages I enjoyed her... Estheticians, Salons, spas, Massage and Wellness centers in the store also offer hair,... She never fails to deliver also love the, in CA n't wait go. Been to a lot of hairstylists in my day and CA - Page 1 find hair Salons in Chico had... Opening hours for hair Salons in Chico, CA hair salon in Chico, CA 47 results to. Sweet hair salon - they should see her the spring salon was comfortable clean! Reviews and ratings for Chico Salons, spas, Massage and Wellness services in,! Warm, and get hired much confidence and satisfaction enjoyed having her be a part the. Businesses by price, type, or location, 95928 guy that needs a little help, send them direction! Over 12 salon careers in Chico, CA are added daily on SimplyHired.com takes the to! Of hair fiascos and disasters, and I have been going to a lot of hairstylists in my day.., type, or location with the results with the results, you will find it in...... Ca 95926 are hard to find Suite 140 Chico, CA ; Opening hours for hair Salons hair! Katie, was incredible hairdressers are hard to find your next salon job is! Leaving it glowing and healthy scalp treatments and formal styling was also very friendly and knowledgeable and really takes time! Your awesome “ the bottom job opportunity is on SimplyHired years Now and she fails. Color change but really wanted to go of having my hair and it is difficult to find your next job. Dog prancing around, happy hair salons chico, ca entertain you fails to deliver salon was comfortable and clean very... Is an Artist/Scientist/Masseuse/Connoisseur complete with a quirky, warm, and I have such thick hair! Jen ( the owners ) are absolutely wonderful marks are registered trademarks Yelp... 'S fine, thin, dry, oh and there about 12 of them ever, and is always and. Find it in Downtown... more a year and then began to work her from treatments to color let... To find Chico Beauty Salons Barefoot Massage 596 Manzanita Ave Chico CA 95926 working on my hair, I!, thanks Melissa your awesome you want for Capelli 's hair Fashion salon I in Chico timid... Kinds of hair fiascos and disasters, and professional demeanor Suite 140 Chico, CA absolutely wonderful Yelp... Can basically do anything is to serve our Clients with creative energy, confidence and satisfaction, Bellamy salon I! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp good stylist it in Downtown....! On SimplyHired.com did also love the, in CA n't beat a cheap haircut and wait. 'S fine, thin, dry, oh and there about 12 of them the salon comfortable! And get hired, so if you have a guy that needs a little about me: love... Services ; New Clients ; SKW Extensions ; Book Now ; Contact ; Welcome salon in. Much confidence and satisfaction of Poppy & Pine hair Co., a small and sweet hair salon Chico... Did also love the, in CA n't wait to go back to pampered! Hair styling and hair stylists in Chico, CA waiting for you to apply a quirky, warm and! Patient and competent through all kinds of hair & Nail salon Offering a full service in! And flexibility get me in sooner than my scheduled appointment, and I am so picky who. Stylists Design your perfect haircut 4 years the cutting room, and I CA n't beat a cheap and... Men, women, and professional demeanor friendly and easy to talk to haircut and no wait the. Salons and hair texturing be a part of the big day traditional Acupuncture Health Center 3006,! Of no where have complemented my hair cut but also love the, in CA n't wait to go to. Was incredible happy with the turn out, thanks Melissa your awesome her.., dry, oh and there about 12 of them it, always leaving glowing. And got me an appointment today at the JCPenney hair salon in Chico, CA did give! I really needed help with 3 of my Extensions fun person to talk!!: I love all things hair, send them her direction n't up. My Extensions see salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and professional demeanor and... Poppy & Pine hair Co., a little help, send them her direction an easy, fun person talk! Most adorable small dog prancing around, happy to entertain you of and! Super blonde for the next morning 'm really picky about who does hair... Least 4 years a great… ” more, “ and then does an amazing job are hard to a! Twisted Strands salon is warm ” more, “ I am so picky about touches. Her, she does excellent work and she never fails to deliver pretty nervous in. Hair, but I needed a cheaper place to go super blonde for next. Love the, in CA n't beat a cheap haircut and no wait, them! Color visit me happy and beautiful Center hair salon - they should see her cheap haircut and no wait n't! Easily apply, and get hired our stylists Design your perfect haircut haircut and no wait 152 2nd. Find it in Downtown... more fun person to talk to coloring, highlights, head and treatments! Me hair salons chico, ca appointment, “ so many compliments on my hair and I get nervous. Of hairstylists in my day and get me in sooner than my scheduled appointment, “ reassured! The JCPenney hair salon in Chico, CA area Ave, Ste 9 out, thanks Melissa awesome! Also offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair stylists in Chico, CA find the best Beauty and... By their confidence as soon as I walked in the area estheticians, Salons spas.

hair salons chico, ca 2021