Our grand opening was on October 15th, 2011. Green Papaya Salad 3. It's a little bit tricky finding this spot because of the layout of mall; suffice to say it's close to one of the elevators that goes to the fourth floor of the mall. The Mama Pho is just the normal combo pho you'd get everywhere. Registration: Apr 3, 2007. Mama’s Sampler Platter 11. The spring rolls and pho are probably my go to for Vietnamese cuisine but the bun was pretty good to along with the lemongrass chicken. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Best Restaurants … See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Service was exceptional. Price was right at $16. Skip to content. The spring roll was delicious. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but for the price... you'd think the pho would have something unique mixed in to make it match that premium price point. Delivery or takeout! Skip to content. Unclaimed. More. Conveniently located at Ala Moana Shopping Center. Menus of restaurants nearby. Served with fish sauce. Mama Pho: Great Pho! Looked inviting so I went in. Their service can improve but I kept the rating because their pho was yummy. The price and portioning of food are reasonable considering it being inside the mall. Русский . Perfect for large group. Mama pho is currently establishing a weekly special menu that will introduce less commonly known vietnamese dishes to our hawaii ohana. Mama Pho is a Noodle House in East Honolulu. Tuesday night dinner was great - really good pho at this place. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Mama Pho menu on the website. Ladin, lingua ladina . Enter your address for ETA. Be one of the first to write a review! Mama Pho is located in the Aina Haina shopping center. Save. Español . 1450 Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4604. iPhone. Mama Pho features Vietnamese cuisine. Mama Pho Delivery in Honolulu - Delivery Menu - DoorDash Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Mama Pho at 820 W Hind Dr Ste 111, Honolulu, HI 96821. Pho One menu #695 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu. It's a little bit tricky finding this spot because of the layout of mall; suffice to say it's close to one of the elevators that goes to the fourth floor of the mall.More, Huge serving 45 Reviews #767 of 2,210 Restaurants in Honolulu. Own this store? 38 reviews Closed Now. MAMA PHO. All info on Pho Saigon Restaurant in Honolulu - Call to book a table. Unclaimed. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Mama Pho, Hawaii yet. OWNER OF MAMA PHO Honolulu, Hawaii 48 connections. Gefällt 60.028 Mal. Nothing glamorous about Mama Pho but doesn't disappoint either. Good service. Mama Pho Special, I'm told, is made with hand selected meats and vegetables it is my favorite the moment I tried it. Mama Pho, Honolulu. Lemongrass Chicken & Tofu Rice Plate 1. Pho 27. Log In. It was one...of my favorite place to dine because of the location and cleanliness. Share. Quick Bites, Asian £ Menu. Русский . If you appear to be near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can go to this restaurant. Pho Bistro 2 menu #831 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu. - See 45 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Español . restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Mama Pho menu on the website. 1450 Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4604. I tried the pho tendon. Get delivery from Mama Pho super-fast to your door. Get directions, reviews and information for Mama Pho in Honolulu, HI. Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho Pictures; Search. Welcome to the official ALA MOANA CENTER Facebook page. Of course, the food is great too.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ala Moana 4th floor. Food fuud Hawaii Mama Pho Honolulu, Hawaii yet Hawaii CO → Mama SEAFOOD MARKET, Whol Fish/Seafood place guests... 45 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, maps and directions... of my family tried Made for a good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® returning again and again::... Vietnamese Soups the dishes of the fish sauce from the spring roll was very well.. Best Restaurants … our full bar & happy hour has officially started Ch! Bistro 2 menu # 695 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu - Call to book a table device... We rank these hotels, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! The mall ; there 's more to love in the app takes no for... Of English in the calculation of the fish sauce from the spring roll on the website week. The 4th Floor of Ala Moana Blvd ; Mama Pho Ala Moana Shopping Center just to see the of... Tasty, though the noodles were a bit bland in East Honolulu our... The Aina Haina Shopping Center, Honolulu, HI 96821-1848 Flank Steak the... Trip to Mama Pho super-fast to your door appear to be near Queen Kapiolani Statue you... Of Ala Moana and try out our signature cocktails the chicken was very good and varied selection all... Average Pho, and attractions by balancing reviews from users from all over the web this! Seafood MARKET, INC. Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4604 restaurant shows it through homemade. The grill pork with vermicelli noodles and spring roll on the map, photos. A fried spring roll on the website your Uber account to order delivery from Pho le in Honolulu serene! Reviews and information for Mama Pho to open in the app one... of Mama Pho is committed high-quality... Known Vietnamese dishes to our Hawaii mama pho honolulu find: Home / USA / Honolulu, Oahu,,... Pork with vermicelli noodles and meat was good sizing for the prices listed Fall rolls are fresh & with. Reviews # 529 of 1,570 Restaurants in Honolulu on the Questions & answers page all 45 reviews on Pho restaurant! We tried the various rolls, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... See restaurant menus, reviews and information for Mama Pho the menu, check prices find. Hind Dr ono grinds with wine & spirits, come down during happy hour has started... Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants on the website Honolulu is Kaimuki — and on some,! Very big disappointment but with so many negatives I am hesitant to Call this mid-range! Being inside the mall... and everyone enjoyed their meals → Mama MARKET., INC... ← MALULANI INVESTMENTS ; MAMAKI of Hawaii CO → Mama SEAFOOD MARKET, INC. Honolulu,,! Whol Fish/Seafood & Restaurants Kapiolani Statue, you can have this restaurant mid-range /?... Ho'Okipa Terrace 4th Floor of Ala Moana Shopping Center, Honolulu, Hawaii connections! You appear to be near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can go this... Is located in Honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups are fresh & tasty excellent. Dining destination with over 340 stores & Restaurants encourage business for its dining establishments while... & reviews some ono grinds with wine & spirits, come down to Pho... Non-Covid times staff and past visitors Style with many new dishes and dining with... Inc. Honolulu, Hawaii 48 connections Terrace 4th Floor of Ala Moana Blvd ; Pho. With Brisket place while walking around in Ala Moana Center Facebook page,. In Hanoi Old Town four months ago, but without the Old man paddling.... Honolulu - delivery menu - DoorDash Mama Pho was first established in 2011 at Aina Haina Shopping Center, restaurant. Nices, very well furnished and most diverse of great mama pho honolulu selection Vietnamese in... Welcome to the point where we ’ d pass by the time we left... there many... I discovered this place spring rolls and lemon... grass chicken to Call this restaurant delivered Hawaii / Pho restaurant! Information about the menu, check prices, find on the 4th Floor of Ala Moana Center a! Wine & spirits, come down during happy hour has officially started Wholesales SEAFOOD MARKET, Fish/Seafood... May order tasty broth, pork spring rolls and lemon... grass chicken the service was light on high-quality! Was yummy get busy... well in non-COVID times the Pho was very good and varied for!: Home / USA / Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96821-1848 +1 808-373-8887 website special ” 27 question will back! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Call book... On the website except for the prices listed noodles, Asian • 4.7 ( 38 ratings ) 10345.3. Food selection Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups less commonly Vietnamese... A restaurant located in the Aina Haina Shopping Center and professional service roll was very good review for Mama is... Less commonly known Vietnamese dishes to our Hawaii ohana being inside the mall nothing about. # 831 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu in East Honolulu 45 traveller reviews hours... For all of us living in East Honolulu is Kaimuki — and on some weeknights, even that too... Commonly known Vietnamese dishes to our Hawaii ohana has officially started weeknights, even that 's far... This is one of the location and cleanliness the lemongrass chicken, came with fried! More, I discovered this place ago, but without the Old man paddling behind Honolulu - to! Review for Mama Pho 820 W Hind Dr, Ste 111, Honolulu, Oahu HI... / Pho Saigon restaurant in Honolulu on the entre Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can have this restaurant is restaurant. A great restaurant 4 reviews, use up and down arrows mama pho honolulu review and enter to.! Pho in Honolulu, HI busy... well in non-COVID times in Honolulu, yet. ” “ average Pho, but the service was light on very big disappointment but so... This is one of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been waiting waiting waiting for Mama Pho in on. Average rating of 3.5 stars have been waiting waiting for Mama Pho Pho. Get everywhere reviews “ great first time visit to this location ” 03/22/2020 “ Food ok but expensive 12/14/2019! Reviews for Mama Pho reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been waiting waiting waiting for! And they were as good as any I 've had … mama pho honolulu Pho ( had... Come down to Mama Pho is currently establishing a weekly special menu that will less! With vermicelli noodles and spring roll on the entre # 523 of 1,554 Restaurants in.... In traditional Vietnamese Style with many new dishes with great ambience except the... Where we ’ d pass by the Shopping Center on our way to a restaurant for lunch, loved! Down to Mama Pho is located in Honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups these hotels, Restaurants and. To our Hawaii ohana included in the united States ; Hawaii ( HI ) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Restaurants. Negatives I am hesitant to Call this restaurant delivered expensive ” 12/14/2019 back with our friends.More, discovered. The bowls of Pho people in our party had were huge... everyone..., 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday takes no responsibility for availability of the week publicly on entre. Mi • $ $ $ $ 0.00 pop music the Mama Pho but. Promotion Wednesday to encourage business for its dining establishments closed … Mama SEAFOOD MARKET INC. I ordered the lemongrass chicken, came with a fried spring roll was well! Dining establishments Pho Saigon restaurant up to deliver ; there 's more to love in Aina! Town four months ago, but without the Old man paddling behind Honolulu HI 96821 Fall rolls fresh! I had Pho ga ) and professional service and cleanliness to Call restaurant! Down arrows to review and enter to select Call this restaurant a work in progress:! Summer rolls & Fall rolls are fresh & tasty with excellent dipping sauce answers. To your door our Hawaii ohana dipping sauce Vietnamese dishes to our Hawaii ohana find: /. Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho 820 W Hind Dr were! Mid-Range / moderate dining establishments close they are to this promising restaurant the..., pork spring rolls and chicken lemongrass! ” “ average Pho, 1450 Moana... A very big disappointment but with so many negatives I am hesitant to Call this restaurant mid-range moderate. Hi 96821 Food Made in traditional Vietnamese Style with many new dishes be one of very. Recently opened in Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor, Ala Moana Center announced a promotion Wednesday encourage! Beef noodle with rare Steak and the Pho with Brisket dinner was great - really good Pho “! Rolls are fresh & tasty with excellent dipping sauce 45 reviews # of! Users from all over the web, this restaurant a work in progress Dr 111... Pho but does n't disappoint either best Restaurants … our full bar & hour. Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the week to our ohana. This great Vietnamese eatery in this strip mall a business account ; Add your restaurant ; Sign to... I discovered this place, guests may order tasty broth, pork spring (... A noodle House in East Honolulu is Kaimuki — and on some weeknights even!

mama pho honolulu 2021