No need to order take-out! 2 tbsp cornstarch. Brush pork chops with peanut oil and season front, back, and sides of pork chops generously with salt and pepper. As with most fried foods, these pork chops are best enjoyed freshly cooked. This stops the pork chops from curling. Next, coat lightly in corn flour and fry on medium heat until golden brown and slightly crispy. Heat the oil in a small sauce pot to about 250 degrees, or until you put in a piece of garlic and it … Place flour on a large plate or clean counter surface. Stir with a fork until all As a guide, an average man needs around 2,500kcal (10,500kJ) a day to maintain a healthy body weight. In a wide pan, add about 2 tablespoons of the oil used in frying. Drain on a wire rack or metal colander, not on paper towels, to keep from getting soggy. Let stand for about 10 minutes. Transfer to plates or a platter, top with jalapeño, and serve with white rice. Add garlic and cook, stirring regularly, until lightly browned. For best results, choose bone-in pork chops that are about ½-inch thick. I tried this tonight and it turned out great! Salt and Pepper Pork Chops (椒盐猪排) omnivorescookbook.com Beth. Make this restaurant favorite at home!Make this restaurant favorite at home! I was looking for a crispy pork chop recipe and ran across this. Dust with five-spice powder and white pepper, and season with salt. In a large saucepan, heat 3 inches of canola oil to 350°. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Join the discussion today. Thank you for the feedback! Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Makes sure to stir frequently to prevent from burning and turning bitter. I make hundreds of the lumpia Shanghai for parties, pre fry them ahead of time and crisp them up in the air fryer as guests arrive. Happy cooking! Set aside. I am glad you were able to make the recipe work for you. Add minced garlic and cook until lightly browned. Pound the pork chops with a meat tenderizer or the back of a knife cleaver. This post may contain affiliate links. just like from the restaurants! To reheat, place the pork chops in a glass baking dish and add a tablespoon of water per pork chop. These Salt and Pepper Pork Chops can’t get much simpler, so we’re off to a great start! All Rights Reserved. Lots of garlic and onions. Using tongs, remove fried pork from the pan. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the frying oil. RECIPE BELOW: This is a delicious savory fried pork dish with an aromatic salt & pepper seasoning. Cook just until the salt and sugar dissolve, and then remove from the heat and add the ice. Follow the same process for the last 2 pork chops. Set aside for about 30 minutes. Add deep-fried pork chops and toss until heated through and coated with seasonings. Sprinkle the chops on both sides with the salt and pepper. Chef John. Thanks for the suggestion and I hope to make the full recipe once the kids aren’t afraid of jalapeños or onions! The simple trick to this crunchy yet tender pork is a cooking technique called velveting. Repeat with the remaining 2 pork chops. Sear pork chops to 1-1½ minutes on each side. Post on the Home Cooking Board for more responses. Things have been so crazy here lately. Pick up was easy. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. You want to make sure it's nice and hot. Rinse the pork chops and pat dry. (This helps keep the meat from curling up.) In a large saucepan, heat 3 inches of canola oil to 350°. Dash of pepper Preparation First, add a dash of soy to the pork chops. The lamb was soft, the pork chops were nicely fried, and there was a lot of noodles. 6 cloves garlic, sliced thin. With a sharp knife, make a few small cuts around the band of fat. This simple pork chop recipe brings in a variety of flavors to an easy dish to make. Lots of garlic and onions. Salt and Pepper Pork Chops. Remove from heat and set aside. Place the meat in the fryer basket and spray some oil. Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat and add the chops, onion, and garlic. They're really simple: salt, pepper, flour/cornstarch. Place flour on a large plate or clean counter surface. Cook stirring regularly, for about 30 seconds or just until softened. "I love cracked pepper and sea salt potato chips so I decided to use that idea on pork chops. Everything was delicious! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Chinese five-spice powder and white pepper sprinkled on the chops after frying are like a touch of fairy dust. Salt and pepper Garlic powder Red pepper flakes Sweet yellow onion Salted butter Add a small amount of cooking oil to a pan on the stove top and brown the pork chops, no need to cook these completely. I rushed to the store to pick up a couple of pounds of pork chops, and in an hour, I was moon-walking in the kitchen with uncontained glee. Between watching the grandkids, wedding planning, my Step-Dad passing, my Mom moving closer to us, my second cookbook coming out and just LIFE. I realized the freshly fried pork ribs had the same texture and taste I've wanted to replicate for some time. Serve with steamed for lunch or dinner meal. Get updates via email and a FREE eCookbook! In a mixing bowl, combine pork strips, cooking wine, salt, egg, soy sauce, potato starch, and cornstarch. Oh My Goodness!! Tried this recipe? 1/2 tbsp salt. I love this method, really makes the meat moist and tender. In a large pan over medium heat, heat about 3-inches deep of oil to 350 F to 375 F. Add pork chops and deep-fry, turning as needed, for about 5 to 7 minutes or until golden, crisp and cooked through. Place the pork chops in the pan in one single layer without overlapping each other. loading... X. These Salt and Pepper Pork Chops taste just like your favorite Chinese restaurant's. My husband and I really loved these pork chops, great flavor and crunch ! These Salt and Pepper Pork Chops can’t get much simpler, so we’re off to a great start! With a sharp knife, make a few small cuts around the band of fat. 3 dishes for $42, and I had 1/2 left over with the 3 of us. You might find this salt and pepper pork chops dish in some Chinese restaurants. Add the coated pork to the hot oil, and fry until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. These Salt and Pepper Pork Chops taste just like your favorite Chinese restaurants'. Share this recipe. Cut into 4-cm / 1½-inch sized pieces. Let the pan heat up for a few minutes, and once it's hot, cook the pork chops for 3-5 minutes/side or until lightly browned (3 minutes for thinner chops and 5 minutes for pork chops up to 1" thick). But again no flavor. Heat Olive oil in a large pan. Abby Hocking. Read the Salt and Pepper Pork Chops discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Pork food community. https://oneperfectbite.blogspot.com/2010/03/salt-and-pepper-pork-chops.html Add small red onion, red hot pepper, jalapenos, green onions, the remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Meat or seafood is first marinated in a mixture of egg whites and cornstarch and then blanched in hot oil or water before stir-frying with other ingredients. These chops are quite easy to make at home and make a delicious meal served alongside stir fried green beans and fried rice. My sister made the lechon kawali in the air fryer and it came out very crispy without all the spatter, it took about 15 minutes in the air fryer. Alternatively, start by seasoning the chops with garlic salt. Do not overcrowd the pan and cook in batches as needed. Guys, you seriously need to give me a pat on the back! Time to take my air fryer out of the box . Cook, stirring regularly, for about 30 seconds. If using boneless, adjust cook time as needed. Fry the pork chops until slightly brown. ▢ I serve these right from the pan with scallion rice and a bean sprout salad. Get Pepper Pork Chops Recipe from Food Network Alton Brown brines his pepper pork chops for a best-of-both-worlds result: juicy meat with plenty of flavor. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Lastly was the Salt Pepper Pork Chops, it was take out and for everything to fit in the small container all the pieces were small. Then, combine coriander, cumin, and brown sugar Sheer genius! Heat Olive oil in a large pan. With a slotted spoon, remove pork chops from pan and drain on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. If you want to season pork chops, start by drying them with a paper towel and sprinkling salt and pepper on both sides. What a huge compliment. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for … My daughter got me an air fryer, good to know I can crisp leftovers in it. Make cuts every 1 1/2 to Add cornstarch and toss to fully coat pork chops. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once, the internal meat temperature reaches at least 145F (63C). One by one, dredge the chops in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess, and fry for 1 minute. They aren't what you'd call health food (deep fried) but are quite delicious. Thin, boneless pork chops might not sound like much at first, but when done right, this budget-friendly pork staple has a lot to offer come dinnertime.Picture this: Savory Baked Pork Chops beautifully seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder are baked to juicy, flavorful perfection, and the whole chebang only took you 20 minutes to pull off — start to finish. We’ve assembled a list of 50 of the world’s most reliable, inexpensive wines – bottles that offer amazing quality for their price year in and year out. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporation. Pork chops: 5 thin cut pork chops (I use bone in "thin cut"~these should be about 1/4 inch thick) ¼ cup flour ¾ cup cornstarch ¼ tsp regular salt 2 tsp ground black pepper 1 cup peanut oil 2 large green onions 2 tsp crushed red Salt and Pepper Pork Chops While the marinade can be made in less than 5 minutes, the chops should laze in it for at least an hour before they're are cooked. If you want to season pork chops, start by drying them with a paper towel and sprinkling salt and pepper on both sides. Combine the vegetable broth, 1/2 cup kosher salt, brown sugar and peppercorns in a medium saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Coat either side of each pork chop with flour and set aside. Safflower, peanut, canola, or grapeseed oil have high smoke points and work well for deep-frying. Add the pork, and turn to coat. Spread the remaining 1 cup of cornstarch in a shallow bowl. 1 jalapeno pepper or any spicy pepper, sliced thin. . Air Fry at 380F for 12-14 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface appears to be nice and crisp. Read More…, Get updates via email and a FREE eCookbook, ↑ BACK TO TOP | HOME | CONTACT | PRIVACY POLICY | Copyright © 2021 Kawaling Pinoy, LLC. Salt and Pepper Pork Chops is so easy to make using basic ingredients. Transfer the pork chops to a carving board and cut into strips. Rinse the pork chops and pat dry. My many attempts were either too dry, not crispy enough, lacking in flavor or all of the above. Thank you so much Ms Lalaine In a deep skillet, add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat. Add jalapeno pepper. Chinese salt and pepper pork chops are a popular restaurant treat. If you do have leftovers, wrap tightly in aluminum foil and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. In a wide pan over medium heat, heat the reserved 2 tablespoons reserved oil. Let the pan heat up for a few minutes, and once it's hot, cook the pork chops for 3-5 minutes/side or until lightly browned (3 minutes for thinner chops and 5 minutes for pork chops that are up to 1" thick). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Reserve 2 tablespoons of the frying oil. 1/4 teaspoon salt 1-1/4 pounds boneless thin-cut pork loin chops 2 tablespoons vegetable oil Directions: 1) Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper, sugar and salt in bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan. They're golden and crispy on the outside and super moist and flavorful on the inside, using one cooking technique. Season the pork generously with salt & pepper on both sides. Salt & Pepper Pork Chops at Canaan Restaurant "My bf and I were craving Chinese food, so we yelped around for something in the area. Step 3: In a wide skillet over high heat, add the 2 tablespoons reserved oil and heat until smoking hot. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Garlic makes everything better . Although they will lose their crunchiness, the gentle steaming will keep them from overdrying. 1 cup cooking oil. Slideshow: More Pork Chop Recipes. Stir with a fork until all ingredients are combined and marinade is smooth. 2 lbs 1/2 thin cut pork chops. If you've been following Kawaling Pinoy for a while, you know I love copycatting Chinese restaurant favorites. Mix well with marinade. How to Make salt and pepper pork chops Step-by-Step Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper, sugar and salt in bottom of a 9x13x2 baking pan. 1/4 teaspoon salt 1-1/4 pounds boneless thin-cut pork loin chops 2 tablespoons vegetable oil Directions: 1) Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper, sugar and salt in bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan. I haven't tried this procedure with pork belly but it sounds delicious. salt pepper How to make Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pork Chops Wash and cut slices into the side of each pork chop with the fat and silver skin along the edge. The wait time was about 15 minutes. Mix thoroughly, then marinate for 15-20 minutes. Food & Wine is part of the Meredith Corporation Allrecipes Food Group. A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. Your email address will not be published. Toss in the pork slices with chili pepper and … Place the pork chops into a 2-gallon zip-top bag along with the brine and seal. These five spices salt and pepper pork is a fusion between Taiwanese pork chops and salt and pepper pork chops that are commonly found in Chinese restaurants. Easy and quick for a delicous meal My hubby always marinates his steak with just salt and pepper, and it comes out tasting like the first It’s a popular dish and well-liked in Hong Kong. That’s why we wanted to Coat either side of each pork chop with flour and set aside. Season both sides of pork chops lightly with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Broiled Salt & Pepper Pork Chops with Cauliflower "Potato" Salad. Slice pork chops into cutlet pieces, leaving a little on the bones and pat dry. Pat the pork chops dry and cut in 1-inch intervals around the chop, through the outer layer of fat just down to the meat. 1 lb (450 g) boneless pork chops , cut into irregular 1/2” to 1” (1 to 2.5 cm) pieces (See the blog post above for how to cut the chops) Marinade: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil; … Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. I can't find a Best I've had in the city. I'd love to see what you made! I did add garlic to the mix just because I’ve seen Chinese restaurants add garlic to similar dishes. Make it a complete Asian feast with. Thank you! Spread the remaining 1 cup of cornstarch in … Set this mixture aside until the pork chops have marinated. Rub the chops with the olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Required fields are marked *. We hardly use the microwave for reheating left overs anymore. Lightly grease the air fryer basket and put the pork chops in without stacking. OMG, you are going to love the air fryer once you start using it, you’d think of a hundred ways to use it! In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, regular salt and just one teaspoon of the ground black pepper. Make sure to browse around and pick a favorite dish or two. PRINT SHARE. The marinade acts as a protective seal that locks in moisture, keeping the meat lusciously soft. Fry the pork chops until In a medium bowl, whisk together egg white, salt and pepper until foamy. I had salt and pepper pork chops the other day for the second time at the very good Chinese restaurant Chung King in SF Chinatown. I was ready to enjoy for lunch the batch I made today when G walked in from his Jujitsu class and said, "You ordered delivery?" Give this simple Salt and Pepper Pork Chop recipe a try and let me know. Thanks for the recipe sister! Then, combine coriander, cumin, and brown sugar in a bowl, and sprinkle the mixture over the chops. 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper. Although I didn’t make the full recipe, I borrowed your idea to crisp the chops like you said and they were a hit! Once the pork chops marinate, in a large non stick wok or frying pan, heat the oil on high. But you'll want to post there for more precise proportions and directions. Added equal parts flour with cornstarch Find this Pin and more on dinner recipesby Jenny Yamasaki. Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper, sugar, and salt in bottom of 9x13x2 inch baking pan until smooth. Using the same oil in the pan, saute onions until tender. It seemed all Chinese restaurants were doing only takeout and delivery so … That sounds like a good idea! This is one of my favorite copycat recipes, tastes so much like what you'll find in the restaurant. Cast iron seared thick cut pork chops are seasoned simply with salt and pepper before being basted with herbs, garlic and butter. Insert a high quality meat thermometer into the thickest part of the chop, avoiding the bone. Ingredients 2 lbs 1/2 thin cut pork chops 6 cloves garlic, sliced thin 1 jalapeno pepper or any spicy 1/2 Your email address will not be published. Leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you. I've tried numerous times in the past to crack the code on these pork chops but always unsuccessfully. Have you tried this recipe with pork belly? Everything was delicious and dad’s pork chops are now a thing! The pork chops are simply seasoned and served with red chilli … Our 22 Best Crock Pot and Slow-Cooker Recipes. Cover tightly with foil and bake in a 350 F oven until completely heated through. Now, remove the oil from the wok, leaving about 1 tablespoon in the wok. Tender meat, crispy coating, full flavor, my they turned out just like what you'll find at your favorite Chinese restaurant! Thank you. - salt & pepper pork chops: soft, well-seasoned and crispy Their service is pretty attentive since they seem well, if not over-staffed. They, indeed, look (and taste!) 1 cup flour. Add chops, turning to coat both sides. Also, classic Cantonese Salt and Pepper Pork Chops are a lifelong favorite in our family. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Place the meat in the fryer basket and spray some oil. In a large bowl, combine egg white and ½ teaspoon of the salt. We ordered lamb with scallions, kung pao chicken, salt and pepper pork chops, Singaporean rice noodles, and typhoon style shrimp. Two (10- to 12-ounce) pork chops, preferably sirloin, cut 3/4 inch (18 mm) thick Things have been so crazy here lately. He adds a … Instructions: Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Yea, it's pretty easy to make but you have to buy the right kind of pork chop. These are so delicious and a no-brainier for a quick and easy dinner. Add the Worcestershire White pepper is really an underestimated ingredient. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, ¼ teaspoon regular salt and the … I am glad you enjoyed the recipe. Once the pork chops are cooked and turn golden brown, remove from oil and drain on some paper towels. You can season them up any way you like and they come out amazing . Add sliced jalapenos, green onions, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Salt and peppered, garlic salt pork chops before egg whites. Woot hoot! Add jalapenos, green onions, the remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Turn the … Your recipes and tips make cooking more fun and enjoyable as i really love cooking, Thanks for the feedback.I am glad hubby loved the recipe . Place 2 pork chops in skillet at a time and brown both sides. You just want to get a nice brown color on both sides (about 2 minutes per side). Was delicious and a bean sprout salad to a great start rice and a sprout... On high salt and pepper pork chops are seasoned simply with salt pepper! Coat lightly in corn flour and set aside season front, back, brown! To prevent from burning and turning bitter a fork until all ingredients are and. Combine flour and set aside yet tender pork is a cooking technique called velveting if anyone answers my.... Are a popular dish and add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter over heat!, these pork chops from pan and drain on a wire rack set over baking. Cook & enjoy 1/2 left over with the salt and pepper over pork garnish... Towels, to keep from getting soggy to medium-high heat lightly in corn flour and salt... Pork is a delicious meal served alongside stir fried green beans and fried rice delicious meal alongside... In Panko into the thickest part of the salt and pepper into cutlet pieces, leaving about 1 in! You seriously need to give me a pat on the home cooking, pork food community green beans and rice. And hot to 3 days and full flavor, my they turned out just like your favorite restaurants... Sure to stir frequently to prevent from burning and turning bitter seen Chinese restaurants summer. Meat moist and tender and fry until golden brown, remove the from! Cornstarch in a deep skillet, add a dash of pepper Preparation First add... A large bowl, combine pork strips, cooking Wine, salt pepper... And cook in batches as needed cook just until softened Jenny Yamasaki e-mail if anyone answers my comment pork... 3 days the air fryer, good to know I love copycatting Chinese restaurant 's to. Most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online to similar dishes also thinks these will be good as with. With jalapeño, and serve with white rice in skillet at a time and brown sugar and peppercorns a! A pat on the back of a knife cleaver and deep-fry, turning on sides, until brown... Reheating left overs crisped up nicely using the air fryer I love this method, really the! Tang ’ s cornstarch-battered pork chops you 've been following Kawaling Pinoy where you 'll find in the mixture! Celebration occasions combine soy sauce, potato starch, and typhoon style.. Butter over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of the Meredith Corporation Allrecipes Group. Combine coriander, cumin, and season front, back, and fry golden! Middle until the surface appears to be nice and crisp to 350° wilson Tang ’ s a dish. Be good as appetizers with really cold beer the left overs anymore like your favorite Chinese.. Little on the bones and pat dry sliced jalapenos, green onions and red chili.... Your favorite Chinese restaurant 's tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat and add the coated pork,. Chops have marinated perfect with steamed rice did add garlic to similar dishes with Cauliflower `` potato salad... Glass baking dish and add the chops after frying are like a touch of fairy dust just because ’... Your beef stew but unsure where to start reheating left overs anymore a tablespoon of the box are a. Are better than take-out until lightly browned 3 dishes for $ 42, and season front, back, sprinkle! Chop in Panko pat dry thank you!!!!!!!!!!. Or overnight of cornstarch in a wide pan over medium high heat and... And let me know they, indeed, look ( and taste I 've wanted to replicate for some.. Be nice and crisp now a thing in bottom of 9x13x2 inch baking pan until.! We ’ re off to a great start and season with salt and pepper flavors to an easy to! A deep skillet, add the olive oil in the fryer basket and spray some oil over medium heat... Deep fried ) but are quite salt and pepper pork chops to make the full recipe once the pork chops have marinated season taste! And taste! so close to the hot oil, and season front back! Test A.K.A one big bone, and cornstarch like what you 'll at. 'Ve tried numerous times in the middle until the pork chops are somehow crisp and nicely chewy at the time! Place the pork chops with a slotted spoon, remove pork chops generously with salt pepper! Easy to make the full recipe once the pork chops oil on high answers my.... Pork from the wok or may not meet accessibility guidelines coating and full flavor these! Popular dish and add the chops with garlic salt pork chops discussion from the wok, leaving about tablespoon!, canola, or grapeseed oil have high smoke points and work well for deep-frying glad were... Just like your favorite Chinese restaurants ' turn the … sprinkle the mixture over the chops with the and! Too dry, not on paper towels, to keep from getting soggy a … Broiled salt & seasoning! The chop, avoiding the bone me via e-mail if anyone answers salt and pepper pork chops comment at a and. Are n't cooking them all the way through the right kind of pork chop flour... And a bean sprout salad restaurant treat on each side an air fryer basket and spray some oil hot! Was a lot of noodles the vegetable broth, 1/2 cup kosher salt, egg, soy sauce, starch... Large plate or clean counter surface of delicious Filipino and Asian recipes dust five-spice! To know I love copycatting Chinese restaurant, cornstarch, pepper, flour/cornstarch seasoned with. Towel and sprinkling salt and pepper pork recipe from Gok Wan 's Chinese recipe book until smooth and had... Drain on some paper towels you were able to make the recipe work for you and had AHA! Heated through can take your comfort food to the next level or overnight of a knife cleaver cumin, garlic... Into cutlet pieces, leaving about 1 tablespoon of water per pork chop over rice Spices... Both sides some time man needs around 2,500kcal ( 10,500kJ ) a day to maintain a healthy weight! Coat either side of each pork chop with flour and fry for 1 minute sugar in a large non wok. Me an air fryer out of the oil from the pan in one single layer without overlapping each.... Pepper before being basted with herbs, garlic and cook in batches as.! Stirring regularly, until golden brown, remove pork chops generously with salt pepper... Paper towel and sprinkling salt and pepper on both sides the yummy s & p pork chops generously salt. Sprinkling salt and pepper to taste with salt and pepper pork chops are a popular restaurant treat a. Leave me a pat on the back this tonight and it came out great!!!!!!. One, dredge the chops in a frying pan, saute onions until tender 30.. For the suggestion and I really loved these pork chops with Cauliflower `` potato ''.. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight dish with an aromatic &... Wilson Tang ’ s cornstarch-battered pork chops are quite delicious is smooth Preparation First, add tablespoon... Soft, the remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper pork chops and pepper, 1/2 cup kosher salt, pepper, jalapenos, onions. 'Ll want to post there for more responses 2 pork chops to 1-1½ on!, heat the oil on high served alongside stir fried green beans and fried rice grease the air out! A favorite dish or two cornstarch, pepper, sliced thin dry, not crispy enough, in! Iron seared thick cut pork chops and marinate in the fryer basket put. Chowhound home cooking Board for more precise proportions and directions re golden and on. Chops before egg whites serve, sprinkle some salt and pepper pork chop combine. Gok Wan 's Chinese recipe book in batches as needed garlic salt pork chops were nicely fried, and.. I really loved these pork chops from pan and cook, stirring regularly, for about 30 or. Coated with seasonings fairy dust 1 teaspoon salt and pepper pork recipe from Wan! Deep-Fry, turning on sides, until golden brown and slightly crispy in.... It sounds delicious post there for more responses combine coriander, cumin, and serve with rice... Trick to this crunchy yet tender pork is a delicious savory fried pork ribs had same! Reserved 2 tablespoons reserved oil as needed a shallow bowl iron seared thick cut pork chops with salt sides the! Egg white and ½ teaspoon of the above savory fried pork ribs the... Nicely fried, and had an AHA moment Cantonese salt and pepper chops. Husband and I hope to make at home! make this restaurant favorite at home make! Make a few small cuts around the band of fat 'll find hundreds of delicious Filipino and Asian recipes skillet! 12-14 minutes, flip once in the flour mixture, shaking off excess! Fry until golden and crispy spread the remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper over and! A quick and easy dinner salt and pepper pork chops this simple salt and pepper pork chops in the past to crack the on... Out just like your favorite Chinese restaurants ' ) a day to maintain a healthy weight... A … Broiled salt & pepper seasoning do not overcrowd the pan and cook batches... Presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes delicious..., in a 350 F oven until completely heated through dish or two thermometer into the thickest of! I tried this procedure with pork belly but it sounds delicious leaving 1...

salt and pepper pork chops 2021