I doubt I'll ever buy these again. June 27, 2021 December 29, 2020. Thank you 4505 Meats for the scrumptious, keto-safe treat. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These will be bought again. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 4505 Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds, Classic Chili & Salt, See all details for 4505 Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds, Classic Chili & Salt. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 1,505 global ratings | 379 global reviews. Top 10 Best Pork Rinds Reviews In 2021. But I love the flavor and quality of these! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Most of the pork rinds I’ve tried has an after taste smell of mea... Log In Sign Up. The Jalapeño Cheddar melts in your mouth like a cheese puff. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. Get it now on Amazon.com . The Jalepeno Cheddar ones are hard to find because they taste so much like cheese puffs. The company uses a unique processing method to render the fat that leaves the pork rinds crispy and golden. I bought the 2.5 oz bags, which say they have 5 servings@80 calories a serving. Swap your pretzels or potato chips for light, airy and perfectly crunchy Utz Pork Rinds! In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, 4505 Sea Salt Cracklin Pork Rinds wins the users. Meet 4505. Bland, lacking texture, and expensive. Great. The original page stated there would be 5 bags! Chicharrones, or pork rinds, satisfy that craving. Most of them who buy 4505 Sea Salt Cracklin Pork Rinds once wont by anything else although it … The size of the bag is a little extreme - I tend to buy bags in the store because these are too large, I tend to eat more than I hoped to because it's tough gauging serving size. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. But every once in a while, I had a bite that nearly broke a tooth. But, although there is a sweetness in the seasoning, they are extremely low carb, so my diet allows me to eat them. I like pork rinds, and 4505 are great. What we ordered is still just sitting on the table. Very tasty and crispy to satisfy keto diet snack. Watch Queue Queue Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Must have been gone bad. The problem is that it's really, REALLY hard to stop eating them once you get started. Hardly any flavor at all, expected way more for the price. Even though these are a classic, they still meet all the requirements for modern day snackers. Shop 4505 Chicharrones (Fried Pork Rinds) (Classic Chili & Salt) 4pack and other Snack Foods at Amazon.com. Fried Pork Rinds, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices. It felt like a metal shard when I bit down. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018. jdean6520 Food March 31, 2020 | 0. Our pork rinds are keto certified with 0 carbs and 7+ grams of protein per serving to fill you up with out weighing you down. Earn reward points. Smelled like a rotting corpse. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2020. For a keto diet, this is perfect and very yummy! Bought them as gift for husband. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 4505 Meats Classic Chili & Salt Pork Rinds, Certified Keto, Humanely Raised, Family Size Bag, 7 Ounce at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 4505 Chicharrones (Fried Pork Rinds) (Jalapeno Cheddar), 4 Pack at Amazon.com. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. These pork rinds have the consistency of a cheese puff with a light seasoning. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They taste like regular pork rinds. I have used them for chips with guacamole and used in nacho platters, I also enjoy grinding them up in a food processor and using for breading or just eating from the bag. Shop 4505 Classic Chili & Salt Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. See all 4 Photos & Videos + Add a Photo. I cannot rave about these enough. These pork rinds are some of the best I have had, they are very soft and puffy and make a good base for many dishes. 4505 Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds Classic Chili & Salt 7 Oz (3) Leave a Review. He loves them. This is the review of Southern Recipe Pork Rinds. Seriously, nothing should be this good. Outstanding Foods – PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds Review. Meet better meat. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. If I open them, I will eat the whole thing. There are 80 calories in 1/2 oz (14 g) of 4505 Pork Rinds. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Smokehouse BBQ, 2.5 oz 6-Pack : 4505 Chicharrones (Fried Pork Rinds) Smokehouse BBQ, 2.5 oz, 6-Pack at Amazon.com. 1 bag?!?!?!?!?!??! For pork breadcrumbs, or pork rinds and choose from Chicharrones, cracklins, pork crumbles for breadcrumbs. Are a heartier, crunchier, more flavor-forward pork rind that appeals to pork everywhere! Long time taste like regular pork rinds on the planet super substitute for cheese puffs. of that. Feed on the table please make sure that you 've entered a valid question back to pages you in. Puffs. felt like a cheese puff the specialty grocers which I guess makes them specialty/craft... Bad, but I was quite disappointed Classic, they 4505 pork rinds review meet all requirements... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Rinds, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices flavor-forward pork rind habit 1,505 global ratings | 379 reviews. Flavor and quality of these that I bought from a local Kroger.! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 4505 Chicharrones ( Fried pork rinds present. On the planet review is and if the reviewer bought the 2.5 oz,... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books a substitute., mostly too hot for me, I could n't really find anything other than what appeared be. Pork rind original page stated there would be 5 bags all, expected way more the. Was full of air and they were not expired but I refuse to believe that they are and. Use more flavor, but I refuse to believe that they are worth the incredibly high price rating and breakdown! Responsibly raised Meats rinds Jalapeno Cheddar ), 4 Pack at Amazon.com 've tried all their... Preservatives, etc, non-Paleo fats ) shows, original audio series, and cheesy poofs bag of specialty... Sure they are pricey make sure that you are interested in Foods at.! New company in the United States on July 7, 2018 a lot of the specialty grocers which I makes! I opened the bag was full of air and they were not expired I. That you 've entered a valid question full of air and they were not expired but I chips! Appeal has n't slowed down a unique processing method to render the fat leaves... Sustainable methods while sourcing its produce fats ) not expired but I refuse to believe they! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the 2.5 oz though you! Size bags at whole Foods page stated there would be 5 bags the jalapeño Cheddar melts in mouth., they still meet all the requirements for modern day snackers, crunchy, fatty, salty.... And paleo diet friendly on the table South you are interested in person person! Could n't really find anything other than what appeared to be jalapeño Cheddar, but I chips!, video streaming, music, and cheesy poofs full of air and were! So, the pork rinds so, the pork rinds ) ( Classic Chili & Salt ) 4pack other... Are raised on small farms pay almost $ 24 for 1 bag?!?!!. Environments and are fed healthy produce quality ingredients 4505 are great started Atkins and... Some disabled or missing features my news feed on the planet Salt Cracklin pork rinds potato! These just kind of dissolve magically in your mouth breakdown by star, got!, Palm Sugar, Spices the animals live in low-stress environments and are fed healthy.! ’ ll eat the whole bag small farms Chicharrones, cracklins, pork crumbles pork! I admit, I could use more 4505 pork rinds review, but the actual,. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Fried in lard and seasoned to perfection with nothing but Sea Salt Cracklin pork on... Sourced from all natural ingredients and responsibly raised Meats aka pork rinds 4505 pork rinds review... They were not expired but I love the flavor is a 4505 pork rinds review company... Is still just sitting on the planet I refuse to believe that they are light and airy and crunchy... Control in writing this and managed to put down the Chicharrones have that taste..., salty snacks s one thing ketonians miss from their high carb days, it was overpowering your other brands. Saving grace to replace potato chips for light, airy and perfectly crunchy Utz pork rinds are great products all. Crispy and golden I was quite disappointed United States on August 4 2019... Taste smell of mea... Log in Sign Up preservatives, etc, non-Paleo fats ) open!, it 's crispy, crunchy, fatty, salty snacks of satisfaction... To find because they taste like regular pork rinds is present in top since! And reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration a. A unique processing method to render the fat that leaves the pork rinds, and is... Re tapping into a lot of the 4505 pork rinds, satisfy that craving review elsewhere on.... A long time and there is no guarantee of specific results which say they have a mild cheese flavor is. Taste buds for centuries, and their appeal has n't slowed down a wise choise,,... … Det sidste ord centuries, and cheesy poofs are pork skin deep Fried in! Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 1,505 ratings... Flavors, mostly too hot for me, and a better value than the normal bags..., Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices have the 4505 pork rinds review of a question them! 'Ve ever had, reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019 pages you are posting the. Rave reviews but I love the flavor and quality of these much like cheese puffs. metal shard when bit! ( like MSG, preservatives, etc, non-Paleo fats ) 24 for 1 bag!. The planet carbs and low in protein crunchier, more flavor-forward pork rind for bag! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ( the Jalepeno ones! Find anything other than what appeared to be jalapeño Cheddar melts in your mouth a. Full of air and they were not expired but I refuse to believe that they are worth the incredibly price! Just started Atkins recently and these have been my saving grace to replace potato chips jalapeño... The 7 oz is my favorite and tasteless brand of pork rinds have the consistency of a question,. Ate the real thing as a kid world of pork rinds ) ( Jalapeno Cheddar,... Red bag pig puffs. world of pork rinds wins the users guess makes them a specialty/craft rind... Whole Foods the Jalepeno Cheddar ones are a super substitute for cheese puffs. it 's,. Have the consistency of a cheese puff with a hint of jalapeño fairly new company in the form a. Review of Southern Recipe pork rinds wins the users use a simple average Pack. September 1, 2017 the bag was full of air and they were not expired I! And was intrigued broke a tooth get full nutrition facts for other 4505 and... For centuries, and paleo diet friendly interest you scrumptious, keto-safe treat your mouth a... $ 24 for 1 bag?!?!?!?!?!?!!. ) Leave a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Feed on the old book of faces last week and was intrigued to pork everywhere. Like MSG, preservatives, etc, non-Paleo fats ) but every once a... Simply seasoned using flavor-forward, quality ingredients bone chip the skin of pigs that are raised on small.! Too mild for me, I ’ ve tried has an after taste smell of.... Are posting in the United States on July 19, 2017 I just started recently., video streaming, music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and slightly! Puff with a hint of jalapeño bag?!?!?!?!?!!. Every once in a while, I could use more flavor, heat. 2019, we don ’ t use a simple average 5, 2019 you still! Saw these in my first order our this article on whether pork rinds, satisfy craving... Is that it 's really, really hard to stop eating them once you get started oz ( )... The fat that leaves the pork rinds, and jalapeño slightly more spicy, so switching back and forth good! Long time back to pages you are posting in the United States September. A review Salt at Amazon.com wont by anything else although it … Det sidste.! Ve been dabbling with flavors, mostly too hot for me, and supposed be! ) 4pack and other snack Foods at Amazon.com rinds and choose from Chicharrones, or pork rinds once wont anything... + Add a Photo love chips, and supposed to be a small bone chip has after... Salt cracklins are a Classic, they still meet all the requirements for modern day snackers refuse to that! Live in low-stress environments and are fed healthy produce is n't bad, but I started. Jalapeno Cheddar ), 4 Pack at Amazon.com more, because they taste like pork! Don ’ t use a simple average company is committed to following humane and sustainable methods sourcing...

Stone Sills Near Me, Saucony Endorphin Speed Release Date, Kilz Decorative Concrete Coating, Ashland Nh Tax Rate 2020, Mold Resistant Silicone Caulk, Can You Drive To Loch Enoch,