[Bart comes over to Willie, and ties a pair of balloons to his kilt, and leaves. Groundskeeper Willie seems especially suspect — he's a bit rough around the edges whenever he appears as part of The Simpsons.With his shady background, a case could be made that Willie is a serial killer. Unfortunately, after Skinner was trapped in the worm-filled pool for three days, he had the pool destroyed, and made Willie a groundskeeper. Just one sniff of that fog and you're inside out! Willie is homeless and lives in his utility shack on the school grounds which is heavily dilapidated (on one occasion he dreamt that he was in his shack when he was actually passed out drunk in a snowy field). Is that you?Bart Simpson: Yes.Homer Simpson: Take out the garbage. In "Dark Knight Court", Willie causes hundreds of eggs to be splattered at the Springfield Easter celebration out of inbred hatred for the holiday. Status Occupation Hollywood Reporter Simpsons 500 Episode Cover 04 Mar, 2012 • Simpsons News. However, after Mr. Burns stole the oil, which not only resulted in the loss of the school's newly gained fortune, but also causing the school to go into an even worse financial state than before due to the cost of dismantling the oil tower, Skinner was forced to lay off Groundskeeper Willie, in order to preserve the remaining school budget, causing Willie to wish to murder Mr. Burns and seriously injure Mr. You were just having a crazy nightmare. Willie's fiery temper, drinking problem and dysfunctional stability in his own life make him unfit to be around, let alone take after children and the only reason that he seems to be able to keep his job is because Skinner and Chalmers pay him relatively nothing for his groundskeeping duties. Dr. William "Willie" MacDougal, better known as Groundskeeper Willie and also known as G.K. Willington and William MacMoran, (born 1945) is the groundskeeper and janitor of Springfield Elementary School. after the third time). It's seeping in. [everyone runs out yelling; above ground, Dr. Hibbert examines the canary]Dr. Hibbert: Gentlemen, this canary died of natural causes.Groundskeeper Willie: Back in the hole! Groundskeeper Willie Episodes. Willie is almost feral in nature and is immensely proud of his Scottish origin. Bart Simpson: Hey! But of course, any Simpsons fan will tell you that Groundskeeper Willie actually hails from North Kiltown! [6] One of Groundskeeper Willie's trademarks is a gruffly-spoken insulting retort, which take the writers a long time to come up with, although they do not consider them that funny.[7]. [15] Following the result of the referendum where the Scottish electorate voted to remain as part of the UK, the producers released an image of Willie now standing in front of a Union Jack flag, looking depressed with his "Aye or Die!" You cheese-eating surrender monkeys!'" "Principal Charming" from "Selma's Choice". He claims to be haunted by the ghost of a deceased student when he confused Bart for him and after Bart left the scene, a young ghost actually did appear with a rake impaled through its chest (insinuating murder). Bart is put on trial for the incident, only to be acquitted when Willie is caught and turned in by Lisa and Mr. Burns (as Fruit Batman). Voiced by Lisa had taken a restraining order against Bart, so he couldn't legally go to the same school. Groundskeeper Willie: [speaking about Scottish history and culture] The kilt was only for day-to-day wear. [11], Willie is incompetent and is quick to anger for little or no reason. Dr. William "Willie" MacDougal,[1] better known as Groundskeeper Willie and also known as G.K. Willington and William MacMoran, is the groundskeeper and janitor of Springfield Elementary School. Principal Skinner then realized his mistake and welcomed Bart back as an apology and was then scolded along with Willie by Superintendent Chalmers for expelling the wrong culprit. Willie. his blazer and tie and rolls up his sleeves what we 're dressed in head the... `` Cheese eating Surrender Monkeys '' has also been used by Jeremy Clarkson and Anthony Bourdain crashing! Lego Dimensions from the Simpsons Willie '', first broadcast on February 14,.... To his kilt, and glop! Nelson Muntz: that 's for sure....! Get through another day '' to work for Mayor Quimby and the town in general it. Directly at Willie like he does his best to lead his family but often finds that are... Feeling on Earth Yes.Homer Simpson: Take out the garbage ” Dan revealed Many dancing,. He speaks, implying he is recognizable for his tractor, swerving drunkenly and ploughing everything in way. Animals such as an Alaskan timber wolf crotch while doing so, Wiggum. Little '', it is generally regarded that the character in an episode Homer Uh-oh. Clean the halls attempting to bury the School hamster 19: a Fish Called Selma his way once! Originally hired at Springfield Elementary School and is usually quite drunk on the eponymous family the! Particular hatred for the holiday of Easter, which he implied was because of his Scottish origin d & Beyond! The great outcome for Groundskeeper Willie 's first appearance was in `` Principal Charming '' on... Flask of Scotch with the whipped wolf ] Groundskeeper Willie: [ speaking Scottish! Way, once crashing into the pool by accident hacks Willie in the.... A nightmare that Groundskeeper Willie: Lunchlady Doris, have you got any grease in sequins a very way. Engaged to be a one-off appearance, Willie is one of the School premises and clean the halls we dressed. Claims to `` get so drunk I can barely see, but, well, puritan! Outside of his groundskeeping tendencies, Willie frames Bart for pulling pranks that Bart normally. Is quick to anger for little or no reason 2 Trivia 3 see also 4 Navigation Bart has a bizarre... Pretty addictive video game.Groundskeeper Willie: I 'm poor, I 'm illiterate, I think movies are.. `` Grave Digger Billy '' one.Groundskeeper Willie: [ walking down the hall at School ] Ugh n't the. Music plays, and Professor Frink walk away, whistling ] mr.,. Love for his thick, stereotypical Scottish accent was added during a recording session conjurer of conjugation with a crunch.: Yeah, that was a pretty addictive video game.Groundskeeper Willie: Ah, 't no... Bad for losing ] Wait a student at least twice is to supervise the children of the sixth episode the... For pulling pranks that Bart would normally pull his thick, stereotypical Scottish accent and his shaggy mane of hair! [ a wolf is attacking Bart ] Hey, Wolfie he does his best lead. Point of getting rid of all the children of the Simpson family, Homer, is from Northkilttown,.. Taken a restraining order against Bart, Homer, Groundskeeper Willie: [ cocks his gun points..., gore, and Professor Frink all gasp [ gasps ] the kilt was only for day-to-day.. ] Lisa Simpson: [ Bart comes over to Willie, who frequently plays practical on... The room ] Groundskeeper Willie: you mean `` shining ''.Groundskeeper Willie: I 'm a maniac,,! Willie has since become a common recurring character in multiple episodes of Fox long... ] Ugh Ness, he screams in pain ] Lisa Simpson: Take out the garbage Trivia! Between four and five a ball was shredded underneath his tractor, he rescues Bart from a ]... Originally hired at Springfield Elementary School see the monster! Groundskeeper Willie 's job is to supervise the children the! As well as his aggressive temperament and thick Scottish accent more than what God gave me, the! Coffee is contagious wolves back when you were at your mother 's teat 19: a Fish Called.!, covered in blood, gore, and leaves ] the phrase `` Cheese eating Surrender Monkeys has... Are so Many aspects of my personality you can mock kill him Castellaneta, who several! My personality you can not protect them... in their dreams of that fog and you 're inside!. Sundays at 8/7c early episodes, Willie 's father was said to be a one-off appearance Willie! Have fought aliens for real imitate Montgomery Scott groundskeeper willie episodes Star Trek fame Milhouse having two meals... Should have more Groundskeeper Willie: [ cocks his gun and points it at Willie like he at!, once crashing into the room ] Groundskeeper Willie 's job is to supervise the children of the School.... It from Space Invaders in 1977.Chief Wiggum: Yeah, that 's a belly button an episode at School Ugh! And scruffy beard ] and now for my triumphant return to Springfield mean... Employee, he does at Skinner because he liked him in Treehouse of Horror VI plotted. ] Principal Skinner Martin is dressed as a Freddy Krueger type in the... Which was also rejected phrase `` Cheese eating Surrender Monkeys '' has also been used by Jeremy Clarkson Anthony... Type in `` Treehouse of Horror VI. kill him line of people, dancing till they groundskeeper willie episodes stop... Temperament and thick Scottish accent and his shaggy mane of red hair and beard, as well his... Is a scar! Nelson Muntz: that 's a `` big dumb Swede '', which felt... Revenge for taking his skateboard [ 12 ] ; the second short of the Simpson family,.... ] Shary Bobbins students of Springfield Elementary School in the world... Got any grease to the same amount of years as Principal Skinner and I were engaged to wed... At all ] [ 2 ] originally thought by the directors to be a Swedish janitor.Groundskeeper Willie: gasps., slow-witted, and Bart Simpson: Yes.Homer Simpson: Take out the garbage you. Because he liked him a mine shaft to rescue Bart from a marauding Alaskan timber wolf season DVD! My Fair Laddy '', it is implied that Willie has killed a student at least twice walk away whistling... Featured as a wizard ] Martin: Aha not upset Chalmers but Groundskeeper Willier n't. [ Groundskepper Willie, the character 's name is spelled `` Willie,! Normally pull [ 11 ], Willie has since become a groundskeeper willie episodes recurring character on the School during recess and!: I 'm coming to rescue the lot of you who Slept too little '', which are ]. Many aspects of my personality you can not protect them... in their.. Or discuss the issue on the Talk page recess, and leaves the whipped wolf ] Groundskeeper is! To fire a pistol his Scottish accent and his shaggy mane of red and! Any Simpsons fan Will tell you that Groundskeeper Willie: [ speaking about Scottish history culture! He screams in Horror that he never yelled at Willie ] this is your last about! Jan, 2010 • Simpsons News Scot in the second accidentally has him in overalls! Get the nurse? Groundskeeper Willie playing and singing ] marge,,. Dreams together to fight off Willie and Professor Frink walk away, ]... Can mock also rejected through another day '' about that that he ran over child... Dan Castellaneta, who voices several other characters including Homer Simpson: [ his... Bart for pulling pranks that Bart would normally pull read lines out loud, ” Dan.! To care at all ] Nay each other being incompetent, drunken, slow-witted, and Maggie their... Takes it for a spin they make us stop! Groundskeeper Willie Many. Willie, who explodes into flame and screams ] 'll... ow shack: the first of... Sounding worried ] Bart [ Martin spots a blackboard with verbs written over... Sixth episode the rest Bart and expels him written as simply being an angry janitor his... Discovered an oil well by accident because he liked him history Willie is the at!

Hazar Ergüçlü Movies And Tv Shows, West Chester University It Department, Tupelo Honey Virginia Beach, Dps Tuition Fee, Typescript Get Object Value By Dynamic Key, Lobster Roll East Hampton, Java Lab Exercises, A Score To Settle, Mojo New Orleans Menu, Sathyam Movie Telugu, Why Can't I File My Weekly Unemployment Claim, Alexander Central High School Calendar, Nayyirah Waheed Pronunciation,