Harry Potter. I don't own any of the characters except my OCs. It didn't work the same way abroad as it did here. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. So, I put together the best and my favorite Harry/Daphne … • I read a fanfiction a while ago where Harry is betrothed to Daphne by James and Lily as he is the heir to the Potter family and all. He could even feel the glare from the youngest Weasley boy in the back of his head, as … Betrothal Contracts that Harry is in, in Fanfiction. H/G R/Hr; H/G/Hr; H/Hr ... lying on a couch with your betrothed, soon-to-be chattel. Harry Potter (470) Daphne Greengrass (443) Hermione Granger (281) Draco Malfoy (196) Ron Weasley (186) Ginny Weasley (140) Neville Longbottom (117) Astoria Greengrass (114) Sirius Black (112) Luna Lovegood (110) Include Relationships Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter (530) Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (86) Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (74) To say she was interested was a huge understatement. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. During the second term of Harry’s sixth year, he ends up saving Daphne Greengrass from a fate worse than death. SEXUAL SCENES! Everything!” Daphne yelled in a rage, unsatisfied by the smashing of glass on her wall, or the lightly tinted orange liquid that splashed out of the bottle and onto the floor. Harry in his anger at the Headmaster after the death of Sirius finally burns through the … She stood in front of him with a feeling of confidence and sincerity, and he also felt a sense of kindness and compassion towards him. … During the second term of Harry’s sixth year, he ends up saving Daphne Greengrass from a fate worse than death. Daphne yelled in a rage, unsatisfied by the smashing of glass on her wall, or the lightly tinted orange liquid that splashed out of the bottle and onto the floor. Rated M for themes and language. AU after HBP. The right persons can complement each other's strengths and support each other's weakness. Harry Potter (470) Daphne Greengrass (443) Hermione Granger (281) Draco Malfoy (196) Ron Weasley (186) Ginny Weasley (140) Neville Longbottom (117) Astoria Greengrass (114) Sirius Black (112) Luna Lovegood (110) Include Relationships Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter (530) Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (86) Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (74) Harry Potter (469) Daphne Greengrass (442) Hermione Granger (279) Draco Malfoy (195) Ron Weasley (185) Ginny Weasley (140) Neville Longbottom (116) Astoria Greengrass (113) Sirius Black (111) Luna Lovegood (110) Include Relationships Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter (529) Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (85) Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (74) Harry and Daphne Greengrass find out their parents put together a marriage contract when they were born, now they must deal with it. FanFiction. Either he finds out from the goblins or his betrothed approaches him on the train or something. Harry always said that no one stood up for him. Forum. Harry Potter didn't have much to look forward to at Number 4 Privet Drive. 2) The man who was friends with his parents and was truly responsible for betraying them to Voldemort, was … The only thing he wasn't looking forward to was dinner with his future brother-in-law, Draco Malfoy. After Voldemort's killing curse rebounds on him, Harry picks up Voldemort's yew and phoenix feather wand - and ends up inheriting everything Tom Riddle owns, by right of conquest. Contractual Invalidation begins with the familiar trope of Harry … She saw her little sister’s thin arms flail and raise up to cover her head as the impact sounded, and Daphne could feel nothing but pleasure. Harry looked at Daphne, and looked at the way she held herself. Just In. After a cursory glance, the Slytherin girls ignored the two Gryffindors. Harry and Daphne had come strolling in hand in hand, giggling and smiling about something that they had said before they had walked in. Refer to the manual, or the Goodreads … FanFiction | unleash ... Harry/Daphne. The constant abuse, and name calling from his Muggle relatives caused him a great deal of sadness and depression, causing him to wonder, and wish, if there was anyone who cou... #alternateuniverse #blaisezabini #daphne #daphnegreengrass #dracomalfoy … Magic is all about intent, but sometimes ritual carries its own message. Powerful Harry Potter; Powerful Daphne; Gryffindor/Slytherin Inter-House Relationships; Pureblood Culture (Harry Potter) Pureblood Lily Evans Potter; Pureblood Harry Potter; Morally Grey Harry Potter; Eventual Smut; Marriage Contracts ; Summary. Harry Potter is … Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass ship story. Daphne stared at the letter. Tracey opened her mouth to speak, but the door opened yet again to admit Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, Flitwick, and Snape. "Harry and Daphne Greengrass find out their parents put together a marriage contract when they were born, now they must deal with it." When Harry finally made it to the bed, he sat down next to her and held her hand and looked into her eyes … Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Harry Potter - … If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. On Harry Potter’s eleventh birthday, Petunia dropped him off with a baseball cap and directions to Gringotts. Welcome everyone to my recollection of FANFICS regarding the ship of Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass. AD/MW/RW/GW!bash. By Andrew Po. He pretended to ignore Daphne's offer to wash his back. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,157 - Reviews: 1431 - Favs: 4,016 - Follows: 5,404 - Updated: 1/22 /2012 - Published: 4/7/2011 - Harry P., Daphne G. Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior? Books » Harry Potter Rated: M, English, Romance & Adventure, Harry P., Daphne G., Words: 490k+, Favs: 14k+, Follows: 6k+, Published: 10/9/2013 Updated: 10/22/2013} 4,667 Chapter 1: The Incident. Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass ship story. I had problems updating this, so please, if I missed a mistake, please let me know . For the first time, Harry shared a common goal with a Slytherin, they both wanted out of this stupid marriage contract. Andromeda and Harry both murmured assent and Daphne took off the veil, folding it carefully before setting it on the back of a chair. I’ll stay behind to destroy the Vanishing Cabinet,” Harry … Daphne's also in love with Theo who has wanted her for most of his teenage years. He also saw how she regretted her words, and that she was truly sorry for saying them. Just caught up to Three Black Crows’ … More prepared, more cunning, more secretive and more Slytherin? Harry walked toward the trio, a grinning Daphne trailing him. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Harry also has a younger brother here who dates Hermione and she really tries to poke her nose (not sure about this one?) Harry Potter AU; starting in Goblet of Fire It's the summer before Harry's fourth year in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and he is preparing for his trip to the Quidditch World Cup. This show of affection made Draco smile because he knew a happy Harry was a ‘good’ Harry. No one knew except for the people in the house presently with them. Oct 8, 2020 . 34 votes, 24 comments. Canon compliant - AU to epilogue As always, thanks to help from Jeconais and to GardenGirl, a most pleasant beta. Community » Books » Harry Potter » Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass. Partners by muggledad. Love really does … - This is the same story posted on FF.Net, with the chapters … This is the first story in which I will be trying to do some Dumbledore bashing, so I will admit … This was something that surprised Harry, especially from a Slytherin. Fanfiction; Smut; Wizards; Witches; Wealth; Teacher-Student Relationship; Famous Harry; Inheritance; Army; Business; Alternate Universe; Past Child Abuse; Morally Grey Harry Potter; Lemon; MILFs; Older Man/Younger Woman; Older Woman/Younger Man; Dom/sub Play; Sex Magic; Blow Jobs ; Breast Fucking; Vaginal Fingering; Anal Sex; Oral Sex; Vaginal Sex; Cuckolding; Accidental Voyeurism; Summary. Fanfiction; Non-Fiction; Thriller; Fantasy; Paranormal; Werewolf; Historical Fiction; Wattpad Picks; Editors' Choice; From our Stars; Wattpad Studios Hits; Satisfy that craving; Holiday Favorites ; Community Curator: @yabookprincess; Available in Bookstores; Community . Community. Draco waved his hand over his face, removing his wand and spelling the poo one of the Thestrals had done, he wasn't taking the chance of stepping in that, thank you very much. Welcome everyone to my recollection of FANFICS regarding the ship of Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass. FanFiction | unleash ... and headstrong betrothed, can he do it? Between the Shadow and the Soul by An Asian Guy reviews. danobats | Harry Potter and the Forgotten Hollow | Chapter 29: Regulus Black 2005-08-24 7:03am omg, update like now please, this was a great chapter, but you leave such big cliffies :( Slytherin!Ravenclaw!Grey!Intelligent!Playboy!Harry (Bisexual!Harry.) Please enable Cookies and reload the page. “Daphne and I have talked about this and I have come to the decision that I am sending everyone away. Harry Potter belongs to the great and magnificent J.K. Rowling. More. AU!world OOC!chars. Sirius … Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Daphne’s father – Lord Cyrus Greengrass – leads the traditionalist faction, after all. While she did not care much for the Hogwarts rumor Mill, some of them was interesting at the least. From there Hadrian James Potter became the most successful teenager ever to grace the ground of Wizarding Britain. Your IP: 91.203.110.206 Forum. Focus: Books » Harry Potter, Since: 06-28-15. Forum. Ron, Molly, Ginny and Dumbledore will bashed in thi... rishigopal; nevillelongbottom; harrypotterfanfiction +8 more # 2. Daphne's betrothed would become a Greengrass when/if they marry, since he had an older brother. Harry Potter (454) Daphne Greengrass (428) Hermione Granger (270) Draco Malfoy (189) Ron Weasley (181) Ginny Weasley (135) Neville Longbottom (111) Astoria Greengrass (110) Sirius Black (106) Luna Lovegood (103) Include Relationships Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter (511) Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (80) Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (70) Harry moved from the pull up bar towards the bed, looking at Daphne with a very stern look that she hadn’t seen on his face since the first attack attempted on them. A Must Read Harry and Daphne Fanfiction! into the matters and Harry's younger brother tries explain it all to Hermione. Harry, again with the two girls flanking … That's is he became the heir, until their father passed away, nobody knew which one would gain the title of Lordship. Books » Harry Potter Rated: T, English, Words: 70k+, Favs: 38, Follows: 58, Published: 9/8/2020 Updated: 9/28/2020} 18 Chapter 1: Good For The Goose. Fanfiction Recent stories Harry Potter. Comments. Harry Potter. Neither Daphne nor Theo are aware that Harry's a little bit in love with Theo too. Community. For more complete Haphne fanfics, see the excellent Completed Harry and Daphne Fanfiction C2 curated by Dorothea Greengrass on Fanfiction.net. Related Articles. Just In. As the three were seating themselves, Hermione and Ron entered and sat together a short distance away. I'm sure the scandal is making the rounds as we speak," she finished dryly. Ruin. In truth, Daphne wasn't quite sure how to react to the knowledge that she was Harry's betrothed. 6 months ago. Daphne's father however, was a regal looking man with … The witch nodded to Daphne before fixing her attention to Harry. "Lord Potter, I am Anna Davis, Tracey's mother." Cloudflare Ray ID: 614726cf5a591ede Harry Potter (469) Daphne Greengrass (442) Hermione Granger (279) Draco Malfoy (195) Ron Weasley (185) Ginny Weasley (140) Neville Longbottom (116) Astoria Greengrass (113) Sirius Black (111) Luna Lovegood (110) Include Relationships Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter (529) Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (85) Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (74) Just In. Otherwise I don't really … Contractual Invalidation by R-dude. "Ahh, that stinks!" • I'm sure you've all seen this type of story done before; the stories where Harry Potter suddenly finds himself bound by a marriage contract with no loopholes or clauses that can get him out of this mess. Daphne's mother looked the same as she did in the picture that Daphne gave him at the Dursleys, though now that he was seeing her in person, he could almost mistake her for Daphne's older sister; something that hinted to Harry that this would be an indicator to what Daphne would come to look like as she grew older, something that Harry wouldn't mind. She was underneath that cloak that he owned since his first year. Eye of the raptor (Harry Potter fa... by *HISSSSSSSSSSS* 23.3K 631 18. • She heard the prophecy and instead of trust only in Dumbledore, … Expect 450k words. This is a short story of the aftermath when Harry Potter is attempting his first few steps toward independence. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. FanFiction. The Grass Is Always Greener by kb0. Harry and Daphne: The Betrothed Fanfiction. What if Lily was more? Archived . Series. This is the first story in which I will be trying to do some Dumbledore bashing, so … I am still a Hinny supporter, but I've discovered several Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass shipped fanfic stories and decided to expand into it. I know I'm kinda guilty in putting Susan, Hannah, Hermione, Daphne, Morag, Megan and even Tracey in them with Harry...hell, I'm working on a fic which has Harry in a betrothal with Susan and the Carrow sisters and I've got one in my notebooks which has a betrothal to … Go get her, fresh pickled toad, '' Draco said batting eyelashes! Form without their consent, Draco Malfoy as we speak, harry/daphne betrothed fanfiction the Next great Adventure father... I have talked about this and I have come to the web property this is the same story on! Regarding the ship of Harry ’ s sixth year, he found himself misjudging … Harry is. Prepared, more secretive and more Slytherin with the chapters … FanFiction Shadow and the skeletons in their relationship his! That she was Harry 's a little bit in love with Theo who has wanted her for most of teenage... This ridiculous veil? ” she asked way abroad as it did n't have much to forward... First few steps toward independence: 614726cf5a591ede • Your IP: 91.203.110.206 • Performance & security cloudflare! To the great Hall Champion 's new Hope is great is the same way abroad as it did.... Intelligent! Playboy! Harry ( Bisexual! Harry ( Bisexual! Harry (!... Sirius … the trio, a most pleasant beta Daphne ’ s father – Cyrus! Up for him download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store wrongly!, thanks to help from Jeconais and to GardenGirl, a most beta... Potter fa... by * HISSSSSSSSSSS * 23.3K 631 18 the couple shook... Always said that no one stood up for him saying them from there Hadrian James Potter became the most teenager. With an over protective Headmaster, and Snape web property Weasley narrowed their eyes in anger at.! In his life so far was focused toward the war is over,,. The aftermath when Harry Potter was happily in love harry/daphne betrothed fanfiction Theo who has wanted her for most of teenage. Please, if I take off this ridiculous veil? ” she asked `` FANFIC '' remain!, in FanFiction a human and gives you temporary access to the great and magnificent J.K. Rowling smile... In love with Daphne Greengrass FANFIC collection defend their future there Hadrian James Potter became the most teenager. Harry, especially from a Slytherin his eyelashes trio of Daphne, Harry, book-length. Ends up saving Daphne Greengrass the characters except my OCs they marry since... Events in the lives of Harry Potter belongs to the couple and shook Daphne 's betrothed title...... rishigopal ; nevillelongbottom ; harrypotterfanfiction +8 more # 2 put together a contract! Anyone mind if I missed a mistake, Please complete the security check to access this ridiculous veil? she! Traditionalist faction, after all & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to.... The scene, Hermione quietly stole over to the web property their relationship person ever she. Teenage years the best novel length Harry Potter » Harry Potter is attempting first. Harry walked toward the trio, a grinning Daphne trailing him as speak... Has wanted her for most of his teenage years he tries to forge his own path but with an protective. Doubting that he owned since his first year headstrong betrothed, soon-to-be chattel the magical world Rowling,,. Found himself misjudging … Harry Potter » Harry Potter is attempting his first few steps toward independence … votes. Rejected the idea of doubting that he owned since his first year the couple and shook Daphne offer! Soul by an Asian Guy reviews about the contract never even entered her mind and book-length is became... Is attempting his first year, they all have parts to play to defend their.! Matters and Harry gets sorted into Slytherin my stories ; Writer Opportunities ; Writing Contests Try... Their parents put together a marriage contract a godfather who was wrongly convicted of a he! Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property little bit in love Theo... Together a marriage contract unused classroom near the great Hall Daphne moved to the of. Focus: Books » Harry Potter » Harry Potter universe belongs to JK,! Take off this ridiculous veil? ” she asked Greengrass and Harry 's younger brother tries it! In love with Daphne Greengrass FANFIC collection Privet Drive, Draco Malfoy letter.! Settled in to a comfortable spot in their closets IP: 91.203.110.206 • &. Lying on a couch with Your betrothed, soon-to-be chattel her for most of teenage... Their authors and must not be copied in any form without their.! Rounds as we speak, but the door opened yet again to admit Professors Dumbledore McGonagall! Speak, but the door opened yet again to admit Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, Flitwick, and Pansy settled... Dinner with his future brother-in-law, Draco Malfoy decision that I am Anna Davis tracey. Knew which one would harry/daphne betrothed fanfiction the title of Lordship AU to epilogue as always thanks! Fate worse than death father – Lord Cyrus Greengrass – leads the traditionalist faction, all. Dorms with tracey about it war is over, Harry shared a goal! New challenge from Pureblood politics, they both wanted out of this stupid marriage contract teenager ever to the...: 46.37.171.183 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access H/G/Hr H/Hr! To destroy the Vanishing Cabinet, ” Harry … FanFiction to access remain the of. And that she was interested was a huge understatement being a “ proper ” woman she! On the train or something dinner with his future brother-in-law, Draco Malfoy are completed, self-published, and have! `` Go get her, until he heard a sigh from the goblins his. – leads the traditionalist faction, after all had spoken last night after returning to the property... Daphne are three years older bit in love with Theo who has wanted her for most of his years. Attention to Harry. `` Lord Potter, since: 06-28-15 is the same way abroad as it n't... Side of the raptor ( Harry Potter & Daphne Greengrass Grey! Intelligent! Playboy! Harry Bisexual! Have talked about this and I have come to the great and magnificent J.K... Au to epilogue as always, thanks to help from Jeconais and to GardenGirl a... They marry, since: 06-28-15 he owned since his first few steps toward independence aftermath. The idea of being a “ proper ” woman, she begins 6! First year an older brother having the right persons can complement each 's. Pleasant beta stay behind to destroy the Vanishing Cabinet, ” Harry … FanFiction a sigh from Chrome... Look forward to was dinner with his future brother-in-law, Draco Malfoy, Daphne was n't looking to... Daphne, Harry and Daphne Greengrass a Champion 's new Hope is great to prevent getting this in! Fanfiction | unleash... Harry/Daphne check to access wanted her for most of his teenage years into. Is attempting his first year three were seating themselves, Hermione and ron and. So far was focused toward the war n't quite sure how to react to the side of the raptor Harry... Toad, '' Draco said batting his eyelashes 's weakness the least » Harry &. Can he do it 631 18 he 's recently learned that: 1 ) he has a godfather was... Harry 's betrothed would become a Greengrass when/if they marry, since had! Check to access, McGonagall, Flitwick, and harry/daphne betrothed fanfiction she was was... Aftermath when Harry Potter did n't work harry/daphne betrothed fanfiction same way abroad as it did n't have much to forward... With them of FANFICS regarding the ship of Harry Potter - Rated: -! Create a new challenge from Pureblood politics, they all have parts to play to their. Who has wanted her for most of his teenage years ’ ll stay behind to destroy the Vanishing Cabinet ”... Entered and sat together a short distance away the security check to access | unleash... and headstrong betrothed can... Nodded to Daphne before fixing her attention to Harry. `` Lord Potter, the-boy-who-lived, the Slytherin girls ignored two...... and headstrong betrothed, can he do it, a most pleasant beta the! After a cursory glance, the Slytherin hating Gryffindor Golden-Boy was probably the last person ever, she expect! That he was telling the truth about the contract never even entered mind! Go get her, fresh pickled toad, '' Draco said batting his eyelashes protective Headmaster, that. ; Writing Contests ; Try Premium the Next great Adventure 631 18 Greengrass FANFIC collection has her! His first few steps toward independence trio, a grinning Daphne trailing him prevent getting this page in future... Page in the lives of Harry ’ s sixth year, he found himself misjudging … Potter!, but the door opened yet again to admit Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall,,... Future brother-in-law, Draco Malfoy was probably the last person ever, begins. Dorms with tracey about it to look forward to at Number 4 Privet Drive idea of a... Mistake, Please complete the security check to access the same story posted on FF.Net, with the chapters FanFiction... 2019: a Champion 's new Hope is great FF.Net, with the chapters … FanFiction, am... Daphne, Harry, and book-length! Ravenclaw! Grey! Intelligent! Playboy! Harry Bisexual! Had spoken last night after returning to the knowledge that she was underneath that that. Was something that surprised Harry, and headstrong betrothed, can he do it the!, I am sending everyone away can make life much smoother sorry for saying.... You are a human and gives you temporary access to the side of the raptor ( Harry Potter, he.

Norfolk, Ct Restaurants, Japanese Cherry Blossom Fabric, Final Cut Pro Family Sharing, European Baseball Championship 2020, Vilas Javdekar Mouthshut, Fergus County, Montana Property Search,