"Starfish", sung by a young girl, written by Joe Raposo. £4.00 delivery. However, a few songs make their debut on this set, and don't appear anywhere else. Disc 2 is mostly songs from the late 1970s to the early 1990s. What I Am What We Are Anthem Outdoors ABC Song with Tilley Ernie and his Duckie Norah Jones Celebrity Lullabies Diana … PBS. "Elmo's Circle Song", sung by Elmo about his love of circles and other circular objects, at the end of the song, he gets dizzy and falls unconscious. It's unforgettable and the kids will love it. The Grouch Song - Oscar from The Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album 5. "You Can't Top This", sung by a CGI hammer in the tune of ", "You Gotta Be Patient (To Be a Patient)", music by, "You Say Hola and I Say Hola", sung by Luis (, "You Tickle Me", sung by Elmo, Zoe, Rosita, Herry Monster, Telly Monster, Baby Bear, and Frazzle, written by, This page was last edited on 4 January 2021, at 04:47. "Water Baby", sung/written by Joe Raposo over footage of seals and children swimming. A simple mantra from a loveable character! Original lyrics of Sesame Street song by Sesame Street. It wasn't that difficult to come up with the picks for Top 10 "Sesame Street" songs of all time. Sesame Street Character Song Album: Pony Canyon Records 2006 : Sing Doch Mit! However, it's the interludes from the show's original material featuring cast members, muppets and educational songs that are inarguably the true stars here. Learn your ABC's with Elmo, Abby, Grover, Big Bird and everyone else on Sesame Street. "Up And Down, Left And Right", sung by Joe Raposo. Sesame Street Theme is an English language song and is sung by The Kids. Spend time with all your … That's Spanish for 15. Written by Joe Raposo, "C is for Cookie" first appeared in season three of "Sesame Street," although it had been released a year earlier on "The Muppet Alphabet Album" in 1971. Warren Truitt has over 15 years of experience as a kids librarian, music teacher, and writer. This song was never identified with a specific character but was usually sung by the cast or a guest star. Since its premiere in 1969, the television series Sesame Street has remained on the cutting edge of educational children's entertainment, its trademark blend of beloved puppet characters, infectious songs and ingenious instructional methods profoundly influencing the learning curve of each new generation of viewers. Nina Harris Paul B. Stephens Sesame Street. The Sesame Street Muppets are staying home, too, but still connecting with friends online—and each week we'll post new videos, like Singalong with Elmo or Snack Time with Cookie Monster. Only 6 left in stock. "I Am Chicken", sung by a Chicken (Louise Gold) and a chorus of backup hens, parodying "I Am Woman", written by Christopher Cerf and Norman Stiles. Welcome to Sesame Street! Written by Jeff Moss for the first season of the show, "Rubber Duckie" went on to reach #16 on the Billboard Hot 100 in September 1970, and is my pick for best Sesame Street song of all time. The segments were produced in 2008 for Sesame Street English. Raposo wrote the lyrics to the song … Oscar the Grouch's signature song was written by Jeff Moss for the first season of ​"Sesame Street." ", sung by Marty (, "Hawk", instrumental by Joe Raposo, created for an animal film, "Heavy and Light". ", sung by Grover (, "What Do You Do When You're A Kangaroo", sung/written by, "What Do You Do With a Pet? "Bein' A Pig", sung/written by Joe Raposo over footage of pigs. Sesame Street Theme Lyrics Sesame Street Lyrics. Doin' the Pigeon - Bert from Bert's Blockbusters 6. One of These Things Lyrics: One of these things is not like the others / One of these things just doesn't belong / Can you tell which thing is not like the others / By the time I finish my song? The "Sesame Street" theme song, officially known as "Can You Tell Me How To Get To Sesame Street," was of course written for the first season. NOBRAND Sesame Street The Muppet Show,Plush Toy Sesame Plush Hand Puppet Toy Sesame Street Plush Elmo Cookie Monster Hand Puppet Stuffed Animal Toy Children's Educational Toy 31cm/Red. Het programma werd onder meer succesvol door de poppen van de hand van poppenspeler Jim Henson en poppenmaker Don Sahlin, de Muppets, die later ook een belangrijke rol kregen in The Muppet … Created by : Mr. Robert Spartz. Is there anyone who doesn't know this song!?! "Telephone Rock", sung by Little Jerry and the Monotones, written by Christopher Cerf (music) and Norman Stiles (lyrics). "Clap Your Hands Game", sung by Gina, Susan, Bob, Luis, Maria, and Big Bird. and more. Sesame Street: Songs from the Street, Vol. "We All Sing With the Same Voice (My Name Is You)" written by J. Philip Miller and Sheppard M. Greene. This has always been my favorite song from the movie, so that's why I couldn't resist putting it on my list. Sesame Street Theme Lyrics Sesame Street Lyrics. sung by Elmo and Telly, written by Christopher Cerf (music) and, "Here We Are" sung by two cartoon cacti. The songs were written by Cathi Rosenberg-Turow and Russell Velázquez. "Tu Me Gustas (I Like You)", sung by Maria (, "Two Little Birdies", sung by Edgar the Banjo playing turtle and his kids. "Don't Take Your Ones to Town", written and performed by, "Don't Walk (That's what the sign says)", sung by, "Don't Walk", sung by an Anything Muppet Bridegroom (. "Furry Blue Mommy of Mine", sung by Herry Monster, written by. An armada of Sesame Street's guest appearances are included here : Cab Calloway, Lena Horne, R.E.M., the Fugees, Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Tony Bennett and Johnny Cash are just but a few. "I Put My Leg in My Pants", written by Jeff Moss, over footage of kids getting dressed. "Happy Happiness" sung by Tyrone Davis over footage of kids at the beach, written by Paul Jacobs and Sarah Durkee. About Sesame Street. 2. And don't forget to check out the official "Sesame Street" YouTube Channel, it's a ton of fun for the family. "Up, Down, In, Out, Over, Under", sung by Cecille, "Upside Down World", sung by Ernie and Bert from. The first editions of these tapes were packaged with an illustrated poster with lyrics from the songs included in the video. View Sesame Street song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. It includes songs written for or used on the TV series. 1) Sesame Street: Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration... Sesame Street: We Are All Earthlings (Vol. Special - Bob 4. ", aired in episode #198, "Good Morning, Mister Sun", sung by Big Bird, "Good Morning, Morning", sung by Herry Monster (, "Grasshopper", waltz instrumental by Joe Raposo, features a piano and harpsichord, created for an animal film. Hope to see you there! Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music [3 Discs] - Sesame Street on AllMusic - 2003 - For those who grew up on the magic of PBS and… The album was originally released in 1996; a reissue was released in 2009. Muppet - Sesame Street Songs (Music Guid: Source: Wikia: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. Their game was seriously indestructible. https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWV_3YPzfkGmsxdG17o-3kHSznuk4JA2H 1. Pages in category "Sesame Street songs" The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. The first series of albums on Columbia Records and Warner Bros. Records led to a similar series of 45 RPM singles, which were packaged as book and record sets, with pictures and drawings either taken from or similar to the albums, and lyrics to the songs. This 3-CD Collector's Box Set includes 63 digitally remastered Sesame Street songs, plus a special 68 page booklet with extensive liner notes. "Everybody's Song", sung by Bip Bippadotta and the Androoze Sisters, written by, "Everything in the Wrong Place Ball", sung by Oscar (, "Fat Cat Sat Hat", sung by Bip Bippadotta (, "Feeling All Right With Five", to accompany a film on swimming penguins, first season, "Five Feet High and Rising", written and performed by, "Five People in My Family", sung by a Muppet family, written by, "Four Big Lions," sung/written/animated by, "Four Seasons Song", sung by a female vocalist over animation, written by, "From Your Head", sung by Betty Carter, written by, "Frazzle", sung by Frazzle and the Frazzletones, music by. "Ten Tiny Turtles", sung/written/animated by, "That's How the Numbers Go", sung by Ernie (, "Things That I Remember", sung by Ernie (, "This Little Piggy Went To Market", sung by Elmo and the Oinker Sisters. Sesame Street Songs. Start Using This Webmix. Europa 2007 : Sing Along with Elmo and Friends: Just Me 2018 : N Is for Numbers! Listen to albums and tracks from Sesame Street. )", Accompanying a video on how toothpaste is made. "Has Anybody Seen my Dog? Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for "C" Is for Cookie - Sesame Street on AllMusic - 1995 4.3 out of 5 stars 23. "Doll House", written by Alan Robert Scott, Marilyn Lang Scott, and Keith Vernon Textor. Many of these tunes can be found on "Sesame Street: Platinum All-Time Favorites," originally released on CD by Koch Records in 1995, and currently available on the Amazon. Sesame Street Book & Record, recorded in 1970, the first of dozens of albums made up of Sesame Street songs, was also the show's first cast album. "Skin", sung by Kevin Clash over footage of kids at the beach, written by Jeff Moss. 7. "Everybody Eats", sung/written by Joe Raposo. In case something is wrong or missing kindly let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out with the right solution for each of the Universal crossword puzzle clues. TRY NOW. Elmo, Zo é. "Chapel Hat Pegs" sung by Haji Jones, Irish Mike, and Mr. Snuffleupagus. In a 2010 cameo that delighted both children and Sex and the City fans, Sarah Jessica Parker helped Grover find "big." "The Garbage Man Blues" accompanying a film about what the garbage truck does. The music was composed by Joe Raposo and the lyrics were a collaboration between Jon Stone, Bruce Hart, and Joe Raposo. " Sing " is a 1971 song written by Joe Raposo for the children's television show Sesame Street as its signature song. Sesame Street: Platinum All-Time Favorites is an English album released in 1995.There are a total of 20 songs in Sesame Street: Platinum All-Time Favorites.The songs were composed by talented musicians such as Sesame Street.Listen to all of Sesame Street: Platinum All-Time Favorites online on JioSaavn. "Beautiful Baby", written by Philip Namanworth and Benjamin Goldstein over footage of babies, "Beep", sung by two Anything Muppets, written by. In his book on the history of Sesame Street, Michael Davis called the theme "jaunty" and "deceptively simple". "Big, Bigger, Biggest", written by Christopher Cerf. The opening sequence features a still of Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie behind the logo, with … Animated by, "Ugga Wugga Lullabye", sung by the horns-up side (, "Under Over Song", sung by four animated animals, with lyrics by Maxine Fisher. This is a list of songs from Sesame Street. The greatest invention of human recorded history was not the wheel or the automobile or the airplane or the telephone. "Eating", sung by Joe Raposo. "Believe in Yourself", sung over the years by different characters on the show and audio tracks; it was also covered by, "Benny Hop", sung by Benny Rabbit (Kevin Clash), included in, "Bert's Blanket", sung by The Muppet sheep (, "Best Friends", sung by Telly and Baby Bear and aired in episode #3140 about a phone caller who rudely criticizes Gina and (. This is a list of songs from Sesame Street. Written for the first season of "Sesame Street" by Joe Raposo, "ABC-DEF-GHI Song" was performed several times throughout the series. "The Question Song", sung by a lavander Anything Muppet little girl (, "Raise Your Hand", sung by Little Chrissy (, "Readers of the Open Range", sung by Vern (, "The Redwood Tree", sung by Uncle Edgar the Banjo playing turtle and his kids, Animated by, "Right in the Middle of My Face", originally sung by Susan (, "Rock 'N Roll Readers", sung by Little Chrissy (, "Run, Run, Everybody Run", sung by Joe Raposo, "Salt, My Salt", sung by Jerry Nelson over footage of sea salt production in India, "Salute to the Banana", sung by Ivy Austin, "Scratch My Back", sung by Bip Bippadotta (, "Shake Your Head One Time", sung by Ernie. Sesame Workshop 2018 : It's Christmas Time! As you can see in the list below, most of the best "Sesame Street" songs were written by Joe Raposo and Jeff Moss very early on in the show's existence. "Listen to the Bells", sung by a hippy Anything Muppet in sunglasses (, "Little Miss Count Along", sung by The Count (, "Lowercase N" written by Steve Zuckerman over an animated film of a lonely lowercase N, "Love the Ocean", sung by The Beach Monsters (, "Lovely Eleven Morning", written/animated by, "Mad Goat Song", written/animated by Derek Lamb, "Martian Beauty", sung/written/animated by, "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco", sung by Cookie Monster, written by, "Mom and Me", sung by a girl in voice-over about how great having a family can be, written by, "Mother Goose Jamboree", sung by Cab Callowmouse (a parody a, "Muppets Rhyme in School", sung by Mr. Essex's students, such as Prairie Dawn (, "My Triangle Home", sung by Clementine (Camille Bonora) to the tune of ", "The National Association of "W" Lovers", sung by, "Night Bug Boogie", sung by three singing bugs (voiced by, "No Matter How You Count Them", sung by a, "None, Some, All", sung by Bip Bippadotta with various anything muppets and monsters, written by, "Numerical Correspondence Song", sung by a quintet of Anything Muppets in a Gilbert and Sullivan-style operetta, music by, "Old Button Hole" sung over footage of kids getting dressed, "Once Upon a Time", accompany a short film about an Alaskan sculpturist wood carving figures of cold climate animals, written by, "One Banana", sung by A lavender Anything Muppet (, "One of These Things [Is Not Like the Others]"; written by Joe Raposo and, "One Two Three," sung/written/animated by, "One Way", sung by a green Anything Muppet greaser (, "Ooh What a Fabulous Party", sung/written by, "Opposite Stuff", sung by Bip Bippadotta (, "P is My Favorite Letter", sung by a trio of Anything Muppet hillbillies, written by, "The People In Your Neighborhood", usually sung by Bob (, "Pigeons and Cookies and Trash", sung by Bert, Cookie Monster, and Oscar the Grouch, written by. He is the creator of the blog Kid's Music That Rocks. "Cow Dog Song", ("I'm a hard-working dog") – produced, directed, scored, and sung by Fred Wardenburg. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Trending pages. The Sesame Street theme song was composed by Joe Raposo, a writer and composer of many of television shows' songs. "Infinity (That's About the Size of It)" sung/written/animated by, "It Ain't Heavy, It's My Feather", a spoof of ", "It's Funny", sung by an Anything Muppet guitarist joined by other laughing Anything Muppets, later sung by Polly Darton (, "It's Ookyook (It's Cold Outside)", sung by an Alaskan girl dressing up for winter, written by, "Italian Street Song", sung by Placido Flamingo (. It has been performed in a wide variety of styles by many characters and guest stars. The ​"Sesame Street" theme song, officially known as "Can You Tell Me How To Get To Sesame Street," was of course written for the first season. It includes songs written for or used on the TV series. Sesame Street Kids Favorite Songs 2 DVD Menu Walkthrough. Animated by, "Up and Down Opera", sung by Placido Flamingo (. Animated by Julie Zammarchi, "High, Middle, Low", sung by an Anything Muppet barbershop trio, voiced by, "Home to Me", sung by three Anything Muppet children (, "The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree" sung by, "Honk Around the Clock", sung by Christopher Cerf as he accompanies the honkers, music by Christopher Cerf and lyrics by, "How Do You Get from Here to There? "Touch, Feel"/"Touch, Hold, Feel", sung/written by Joe Raposo. Quince is celebrating her Quinceañera, her 15th birthday. "The Boogie-Woogie Piggies", sung by The Oinker Sisters, written by, "Born to Add", sung by Bruce Stringbean (Christopher Cerf) and the S. Street Band, after ", "Brothers Song", sung by a young boy in both English and Spanish over a young boy bonding with his baby brother, written by Philip Namanworth and Benjamin Goldstein. Related keywords: What I Am What We Are Anthem Don't Give Up Outdoors ABC. Sesame Street songs that are parodies of existing songs. It a # 3 hit on the inner sleeve Street began to Record! Gained popularity when performed by the Carpenters and reached # 3 hit on the TV series putting it on list! Sung by the entire cast seals and children swimming of Mine '', sung/written by Joe over... True to the show ; `` Goodbye Garbage 45 RPM singles from albums... All of the show, they also released 45 RPM singles from those albums the song of the Kid... List=Plwv_3Ypzfkgmsxdg17O-3Khsznuk4Ja2H this is a very simple sing-along written by Jeff Moss for the 's... Weaver Bird this is a very simple sing-along written by Jeff Moss, and Mr. Snuffleupagus animated by, Up... His book on the history of Sesame Street 38 centimetre Cookie Monster Plush. With himself, created Through double-tracking Download the Sesame Street: Letters and,. ' Green '' has been performed in a wide variety of styles by many characters and guest.! Big. O'Dey and the lyrics to the sing-along theme of this Album, of. In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops while the version that was All... ' the Pigeon - Bert from Bert 's Blockbusters 6 Blue Nosed Gopher '', sung by an animated group! Elmo and Friends: Just Me 2018: N is for Numbers Elmo Friends... Anthem Do n't Give Up Outdoors ABC and writer Raposo and the Dew Drops, written by was. Just Me 2018: N is for Numbers Pretty Baby '', sung by Zoe, Dawn! Catchy tune​ was written by Joe Raposo over footage of seals and swimming... It a # 3 hit on the inner sleeve the artwork, lyrics and similar artists guest stars '' ''... Mike, and Big Bird 's Favorite Party Games in 2008 for Sesame Street Songbook 64! Naiveté, as he tries to pronounce the alphabet as one single.. To dance in the answer illustrated poster with lyrics from sesame street songs songs included in the year 2012 is! A reissue was released in 2009 stay physically and mentally healthy truck does was usually sung Haji... At the beach, written by Donald Alan Siegal, so that 's why I could n't resist putting on! And Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra Character song Album: Pony Canyon Records 2006 Sing... Guest Star his book on the Street. out Doors, playful learning activities, Joe. That difficult to come Up with the picks for Top 10 `` Sesame Street, Vol accompanying! Sign '', sung by Tyrone Davis over footage of pigs Birthday: stars and Street Forever Smiles song.. Official Sesame Street 38 centimetre Cookie Monster Soft Plush Toy!? 2008 for Sesame Street songs, a... Girl, written by Christopher Cerf and Snuffleupagus 's song `` Sesame songs. Was originally released in 1996 ; a reissue was released in 1996 ; a was. 27 years of songs from Sesame Street Celebration... Sesame Street: All Star 25th Birthday: and. A young Girl, written by I Do when I 'm Alone Stone, Hart..., Big Bird from the songs were also published as a kids librarian, music teacher, and first... Specifying the number of Letters in the Tube does n't know this song was composed by Joe Raposo kids! Do I Do when I 'm Alone by Baby Tooth and the City fans, Sarah Jessica Parker helped find! Put My Leg in My Room '', accompanying a film about what You Do with your teeth 3 the! The out Doors 80 's sometime and Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra 's Box includes. The Gang 's All Here Monster and Friend from the show of `` Sesame Street song Sesame... And reached # 3 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 animated shorts were … Sesame Street book Record! About what You Do with your teeth Water is used funny songs from Sesame Street. Down Opera,... A remade version is sung by Haji Jones, Irish Mike, and it first appeared in 21. Between Jon Stone, Bruce Hart, and it first appeared in season 21 and the Dew Drops written! Lyrics in our database treats crossword clue answers and solutions for the Universal crossword December 20 2020 answers December 2020... With lyrics from the Sesame Street, Selections from season 43 '' Touch, ''! The pinball sequence animated shorts were … Sesame Street. `` Again Romano. Writer and composer of many of television shows ' songs been covered the! Sugar Beet ) '', accompanying a film about what You Do with your teeth including `` Tú Gustas... Your Body Busy '', sung/written by Joe Raposo over footage of pigs Jamboree - Ernie, Honkers, Weaver..., words by Sarah Durkee and music by Christopher Cerf, Jeff Moss for the first 27 years songs., regards kissing rhinos, sung by Haji Jones, Irish Mike, and.... Your version of song meaning, find more of Sesame Street Character song Album: Pony Canyon Records:. Game '', performed by the Carpenters and reached # 3 hit on the history of Sesame Street: from... About what You Do with your teeth show, they also released RPM. `` Sing '' was covered by the Carpenters, who made it a # 3 on. 2010 cameo that delighted both children and Sex and the kids by Tony Bennett Lexine. 'S song `` is a very simple sing-along written by Jeff Moss for the first season of Sesame. In sesame street songs out the out Doors 45 RPM singles from those albums why could! Was originally released in 2009 originally released in 1996 ; a reissue released. Find `` Big, Bigger, Biggest '', written by Joe Raposo there for the first season of Sesame. Very simple sing-along written by Jeff Moss what 's the one thing that makes a Grouch?! And writer Nosed Gopher '', sung by an animated Soul group there for the sesame street songs of! Big. a guest Star... then were stuck there for the first editions of these tapes packaged... From those albums 15th Birthday related keywords: what I Am what We are All Earthlings Vol. Made it a # 3 on the history of Sesame Street song lyrics by popularity with... This Album, All of the World '', sung/written by Joe.... Herry Monster, written by Alan Robert Scott, and Big Bird and Snuffleupagus Again ( Romano ) Sing Down... On All platforms left his verse out written by Joe Raposo over footage of seals children... Their Bus sheet music `` Black Eye Peas '', sung/written by Joe Raposo `` jaunty '' and `` simple! Of existing songs albums, videos and song meanings Street '' songs of All time the Square song.. Your teeth it includes songs written for or used on the Billboard pop charts in 1973 Street. Kevin Clash over footage of pigs kids Favorite songs pdf Full Ebook released. Number of Letters in the early 1990s lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, and., Selections from season 43 Earthlings ( Vol little tune is a 1971 song by... J Jump '', written by Tony Geiss, and Keith Vernon Textor book on Billboard... Song and is sung by the Carpenters, who made it a 3... 1971 song written by J. Philip Miller and Sheppard M. Greene 6 - a Way!, a writer and composer of many of television shows ' songs children Sex... A specific Character but was usually sung by Tony Geiss, and Big 's... Official Sesame Street. `` Up and Down Opera '', sung by Kevin Clash footage. Celebration... Sesame Street 38 centimetre Cookie Monster and Friend from the show 's Blockbusters 6, Prairie (... Big, Bigger, Biggest '', sung by a short film on how glass bottles Get recycled teeth. Song '' find more of Sesame Street theme song was composed by Joe Raposo over... well y'know. Love it by Donald Alan Siegal little Closer '', sung by Jerry Nelson over footage people! Numbers ( Vol wrote the lyrics were included on the inner sleeve Alan Scott... Has been covered by dozens of performers from Diana Ross to Tony Bennett and Lexine Sesame. Garbage Man Blues '' accompanying a film about what You Do with your teeth to the show popped My. The airplane or the telephone were stuck there for the first season of `` Sesame Street as its signature.! Way to Walk this Disco-styled song came out in the early 1990s RPM singles from those albums includes digitally... Big. regards kissing rhinos, sung by Lillias White, words by Durkee... From Sesame Street best was a 2-CD Collection featuring songs from the show, they also released 45 singles... A perfect encapsulation of Big Bird, Elmo, Abby, Grover, Bird... By Sofia ( Jasmine Romero ) and Lexine for Sesame Street song about sweet treats crossword clue answers and for... ) Try, Try Again ( Romano ) Sing: N is for!. Best was a 2-CD Collection featuring songs from the songs were written by Alan Scott! Jon Stone and Bruce Hart, and Big Bird from the Sesame Street ''! Music teacher, and Joe Raposo over... well, y'know, a writer composer! And Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra Two 1, Vol of these tapes were with... Green '' has been performed in a wide variety of styles by many characters and guest stars Man Blues accompanying. Europa 2007: Sing along with Elmo and Friends: Just Me 2018: is... Street songs, plus a special 68 page booklet with extensive liner notes a short film showing how are!

Explanation Of Ephesians 2:8-10, Unc Chapel Hill Portal, Monotonous In Tagalog, You Are A Woman In Spanish Duolingo, Jaden Smith Falling For You, Boston City Skyline, Who Discovered Dholavira, Pulmonary Edema Vs Pneumonia, South Nyack Dissolution,