The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time (one year, plus two years, plus half a year = 3-1/2 years), out of the serpent's reach. “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:” And he did eat - This implied the unbelief of God's word, and confidence in the devil's; discontent with his present state, and an ambition of the honour which comes not from God. Thanks to the vet, the story goes, the woman narrowly avoided becoming her python's next meal. Entitled “the Snake,” the Al Wilson song serves as a cautionary tale about the danger of immigrants for Mr Trump. A snake. By instilling wisdom of the ages, honorable family morals and community ethics … It presents a veteran as a tragic figure alienated upon his return from the war. A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake. He came walking, not riding upon the wings of the wind, but walking deliberately, as one slow to anger. © Queensland Police Screenshot from … Before they had sinned, if they heard the voice of the Lord God coming towards them, they would have run to meet him, but now God was become a terror to them, and then no marvel they were become a terror to themselves. "The Snake-Woman and King Ali Mardan." 1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. A cease and desist letter was even issued, though Trump has continued reciting the lyrics at rallies. The employee put the snake in a box and brought it to the register area. [1.] Which best represents the problem with the comment? 6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. Take me in, tender woman," sighed the snake Now she wrapped him up all cozy in a coverture of silk And laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk Now she hurried home from work that night, as soon she arrived Now she found that pretty snake she'd taken in had been revived "Take me in, oh, tender woman (yes, come on in) Woman Finds 5-Foot-Long Deadly Snake Lurking in Her Yard An Australian reptile catcher responded to a home this week after one of the world's deadliest snakes was found entangled in wire netting. The dying snake pleads with the woman to help it. This wasn’t his first rendezvous with a snake. She gave it to him; persuading him with the same arguements that the serpent had used with her; adding this to the rest, that she herself had eaten of it, and found it so far from being deadly that it was extremely pleasant and grateful. For Trump it serves as a cautionary tale about the danger of illegal immigrants, with the lyrics featuring a woman who foolishly embraces a dangerous predator. B7 You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die" Em "Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin B7 Em "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in "Take me in, tender woman Take me in, for heaven's sake ^ B7 Em Take me in, tender woman," sighed the snake 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. Brown's family said in a statement "he's perversely using 'The Snake' to demonise immigrants" and that Brown had "never had anything against immigrants". The Eyes of them both were opened - The eyes of their consciences; their hearts smote them for what they had done Now, when it was too late, they saw the happiness they were fallen from, and the misery they were fallen into. The Snake Lyrics: On her way to work one morning / Down the path alongside the lake / A tender-hearted woman saw a poor half-frozen snake / His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew It is actually a song recorded first by soul singer Al Wilson in 1968, having been penned by civil rights activist Oscar Brown. Realising she is going to die, she accuses the snake of tricking her, and it responds that she is a "silly woman" who "knew damn well" what it was when she took it in. what will become of the two women who are closest to him? 1 Role 1.1 Episode 3 - Venomous Affections 2 Gallery 3 Trivia As Cindy, the Snake Woman is at Fatman Slim's, waiting for her date. See here what is commonly the folly of those that have sinned: they are more solicitous to save their credit before men, than to obtain their pardon from God. Donald Trump read the lyrics to Al Wilson's 1968 R&B song "The Snake" during a rally in Iowa Tuesday night to illustrate what might happen if the United States allows Syrian refugees into the United States. In the poem, the woman, or the United States — as the president ha previously suggested — was naively providing refuge to a snake, who then delivered a fatal strike in return. The Snake Woman is one of The Carnival Master's guardians of the 8 artifacts. The incident took place in Coolalinga, Australia. Or, really, something the snake has discovered and immersed the rest of the angels into. She imagined a greater benefit by this tree than by any of the rest, that it was a tree not only not to be dreaded, but to be desired to make one wise, and therein excelling all the rest of the trees. This connection between woman and serpent suggests a negativity aimed toward the woman. INSTEAD OF EVE TO REBUKE SATAN SHE LISTENED TO SATAN.WE SHOULD BE ALERT AND BE CLOSER TO GOD. A woman. It has been characterised as a "celebration of black culture and a repudiation of racism", with two of Brown's children previously urging Trump to stop using it. But the greatest aggravation of his sin was, that he involved all his posterity in sin and ruin by it. She is portrayed by Siri Miller. Oh, shut up, silly woman, said the reptile with a grin. A snake bit a woman while she was in deep sleep on her bed. The lyrics of “The Snake” narrate the tale of a kindhearted woman who finds a severely injured snake on the ground. Take me in, for heaven's sake. He came in the cool of the day, not in the night, when all fears are doubly fearful; nor did he come suddenly upon them, but they heard his voice at some distance, giving them notice of his coming; and probably it was a still small voice, like that in which he came to enquire after Elijah. The film was shown on a double bill in the UK with several movies, including re … A 1:45 minute clip is doing rounds on social media and is getting shared exponentially. Notice that the snake tells her, "YOU will not die. " In the Old Testament Book of Genesis, a serpent memorably appears in the Garden of Eden, the earthly paradise God created for the first man and woman… Down the path along side the lake. The Terror of the Snake Woman) is a low budget black-and-white 1961 British horror film produced by George Fowler and directed by Sidney J. Furie. The telly favourite wrapped up warm in a cosy jumper, scarf and hat, Conor McGregor hit with multi-million-pound lawsuit days before Dustin Poirier fight, McGregor has been plunged back into controversy just days before he takes on Poirier in their Fight Island rematch, Pregnant Laura Whitmore shows blossoming baby bump in bath as she details 'anxious' day, The Love Island host, 35, got candid with her followers as she opened up about feeling "really anxious all day" as she detailed her case of Blue Monday, Victoria Beckham is a proud mum as son Romeo, 18, lands his first Vogue cover, Victoria Beckham, 46, rushed to Instagram to share the delightful snap of her 18-year-old who looked extra stylish on the cover of the English-Italian sister mag of the fashion bible, Influencer Alexis Sharkey ‘strangled to death’ before naked body was placed by road, Alexis Sharkey's death has been ruled as homicide by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences after she was found 24 hours following her disappearance, Katie Price's daughter Bunny, 6, looks just just her in blonde wig and lipstick, Katie Price's daughter Bunny went horse-riding in a blonde wig and red lipstick and looked like a mini version of her famous mum, Jack Wilshere's Emile Smith Rowe prediction before Arsenal debut rings true, Arsenal have been transformed by the emergence of Emile Smith Rowe - and his success under Mikel Arteta will come as no surprise to former Gunners star Jack Wilshere given past comments, Inside the hatred at heart of Donald Trump's family with Melania and Ivanka's relationship 'in ruins' - as family prepare to leave the White House. With John McCarthy, Susan Travers, Geoffrey Denton, Elsie Wagstaff. The unidentified schoolboy claims trysts include the married mum performing oral sex in a wooded area, Tearful driver recounts moment wheel flew off Land Rover killing schoolgirl, 11, Schoolgirl Amelia Wood, from Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, died after a wheel flew off a 'highly-modified' Land Rover and struck her as she walked to catch the school bus, an inquest has heard, The Chase star Bradley Walsh spotted out on muddy winter walk with rarely seen wife, The Chase presenter Bradley Walsh has been pictured enjoying a day out making the most of the wintry sunshine. You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die" "Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in "Take me in, oh tender woman Take me in, for heaven's sake Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake BREAKING: Joe Biden confirms everything he'll do on Day 1 as President after inauguration today, The outgoing US President will hold a final gathering at Joint Base Andrews in Washington DC before departing for Florida, snubbing Joe Biden's inauguration. Directed by Sidney J. Furie. On her way to work one morning. And a fateful apple. But there was no clemency for Joe Exotic, Melania Trump vs Ivanka - inside the hatred at heart of the US President's family, As Donald Trump's presidency comes to an end what will become of the two women who are closest to him - and why do the loathe each other, Storm Christoph chaos as car crushed by tree and Morrisons van driver rescued, A driver of a Fiat 500 car had a lucky escape after a huge oak tree fell on him as he was driving across a road in Thurston, Suffolk, Boris Johnson accused of 'abandoning global moral leadership' by Theresa May, She said her successor as PM failed to honour British values by threatening to break international law in Brexit trade talks and tearing up the foreign aid target, Pfizer Covid vaccine appears effective against mutant new variant found in UK, The latest lab results show the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine appears likely to work against the new mutant strain of the virus which first emerged in the UK and rapidly spread around the world, Married teacher, 35, says she is 'too short' for sex position claimed by 15-year-old boy, Kandice Barber denies three counts of causing or inciting a child aged under 16 years to engage in a sexual act. ", While another said: "His reading of that story could potentially be the most glaring projection of any he's ever spoken. This horror film is set in a small turn-of-the-century English village where a herpetologist is trying to cure his wife's insanity with injections of snake venom. There are no jobs available and the narrator is left with "nowhere to run, ain't got nowhere to go" in a country that is supposed to be the Land of Opportunity. One person said: "'You knew I was a snake when you took me in', and these Covidiots will vote for him again. Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake "I saved you," cried that woman "And you've bit me even, why? THE LADY AND THE SNAKE. This Marine saved her life. The progressive message of the song being used by conservatives has often been mocked, while Springsteen himself has encouraged Americans to vote out Trump on Tuesday. "The Snake". The US President repeated the odd composition before hundreds of supporters during an election event in Hickory, North Carolina, on Sunday - but the meaning appears to have been skewed. His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew. With just a few days to go before the election, he sits well behind rival Joe Biden in the polls and his latest reading appeared to be a warning against Americans voting for the Democrat. He sins against light and love, the clearest light and the dearest love that ever sinner sinned against. They saw God provoked, his favour forfeited, his image lost; they felt a disorder in their own spirits, which they had never before been conscious of; they saw a law in their members warring against the law of their minds, and captivating them both to sin and wrath; they saw that they were naked, that is, that they were stripped, deprived of all the honours and joys of their paradise state, and exposed to all the miseries that might justly be expected from an angry God; laid open to the contempt and reproach of heaven and earth, and their own consciences. When the dying woman asks why, the snake … When the employee put it on the counter, the man grabbed the box, and he and the woman … The president’s favored poem, “The Snake,” isn’t about immigrants. It features a woman who foolishly embraces a dangerous predator. She later gives birth to a daughter the villagers begin to … by Flora Annie Steel (1847-1929) From: Tales of the Punjab (1894) by Flora Annie Steel. Sunday's reading has been shared across Twitter, with many users saying the lyrics are ironically a warning against the President himself. You can unsubscribe at any time. As regular readers may recall, the story is simple: a "tender woman" rescues a "vicious snake," who repays her generosity by biting her. ", And a third added: "Playing the part of both the narrator and the snake, Donald Trump.". When she was within sight of her destination, she heard a rustle at her feet. A young girl was trudging along a mountain path, trying to reach her grandmother's house. In 1890 England a doctor, in order to cure his wife's "sick mind", injects her with snake venom. We have here the inducements that moved them to transgress. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. A VILLAGER, in a frosty, snowy winter, found a Snake under a hedge, almost dead with cold. And the Serpent said vnto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. The woman being deceived, was ring - leader in the transgression, #1Tim 2:14| She saw that the tree was - It was said of all the rest of the fruit trees wherewith the garden of Eden was planted, that they were pleasant to the sight, and good for food. You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in. Once local authorities arrived, they found the snake to administer the proper anti-venom for the bite. "Poor thing," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you". It was bitter cold, and the wind cut like a knife. And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day - Tis supposed he came in a human shape; in no other similitude than that wherein they had seen him when he put them into paradise; for he came to convince and humble them, not to amaze and terrify them. Donald Trump arrives at a Make America Great Again rally at Hickory Regional Airport in Hickory, North Carolina, Workers remove a flag after a scissor lift in the media area crashed, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers, Donald Trump sparks fresh fears of election night chaos with threat to 'send lawyers', Joe Biden leaves nothing to chance in Philadelphia as he urges suburbs to get out and vote, Key aide to Prince William and Kate 'quits Royal Household for £18billion firm', Christian Jones has been the communications secretary to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge since April 2019 and is reportedly moving to join a private equity group, Couple spent just £2,500 transforming neglected back garden into Thai paradise, Katy and Ken Roast designed, built and sourced second hand items to turn their back garden into a Thai paradise, after a much-loved trip to the country, Melania Trump 'made true feelings towards Donald clear in split-second unplanned move', EXCLUSIVE: Donald and Melania Trump have been married since 2005, but their time as President and First Lady has been filled with awkward moments sparking countless rumours about their marriage, Donald Trump pardons Steve Bannon in final hours as President but Joe Exotic misses out, Donald Trump has pardoned or commuted a total of almost 150 people, including former chief strategist Steve Bannon, as well as rap stars and ex-Congress members as he prepares to leave office later today. If you are in a relationship with a Snake woman, you are her possession. Shame and fear seized the criminals, these came into the world along with sin, and still attend it. King James Version (KJV). Reason being the content of the video. The best partner for a Snake woman is someone who is happy to share his/her love and fortune with her and at the same time allow her the freedom to explore life fully. Superficially a flag-waving paean to America, the song is a commentary on the return of American soldiers to their country after the Vietnam War. [1] [2] In the US, the hit version of "The Snake" was released in 1968, on Johnny Rivers ' Soul City Records . - King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! Looking down, she saw a snake. "Take me in tender woman. "Take me in, for heaven's sake. He came not immediately from heaven in their view as afterwards on mount Sinai, but he came in the garden, as one that was still willing to be familiar with them. "The Snake" is a song written and first recorded by civil-rights activist Oscar Brown in 1963, which became a hit single by American singer Al Wilson in 1968. 2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. God tried the obedience of our first parents by forbidding them the tree of knowledge, and Satan doth as it were join issue with God, and in that very thing undertakes to seduce them into a transgression; and here we find how he prevailed, God permitting it for wise and holy ends. The song tells the story of a woman who finds a snake on the streets and takes him in, but he turns on her. After taking the dying serpent into her home and nursing it back to health, it thanks her with a "vicious bite", infecting her with poison. However, her date happens to be married. As Trump's controversial presidency comes to an end. He has recited it before - most prominently during his 2016 campaign - but also since taking up his post at the White House, including at a conservative CPAC forum in February 2018. Connie's body was later discovered on a beach, Thousands queue to get onto Curry's site as PlayStation 5 consoles are restocked, The overwhelming demand has seen as many as 150,000 shoppers waiting to get access to the website after the new PS5 sold out in record time a  Tesco, John Lewis and GAME in November, Priti Patel flounders on missing crime stats and Covid deaths in car-crash Piers Morgan interview, Home Secretary Priti Patel appeared on Good Morning Britain on Wednesday, and was grilled over the 400,000 missing crime figures and the slowing down of the Covid-19 vaccines rollout, One of Britain's oldest identical twins Doris Hobday has died after coronavirus battle, Good Morning Britain broke the news that cheeky former guest 96-year-old Doris, twin sister to Lil, has lost her battle with the coronavirus, TOWIE's Clelia Theodorou admits her 32GG boobs were 'torture' before reduction at 19, TOWIE star Clelia Theodorou has revealed to fans that she underwent breast reduction surgery when she was just 19 years old after suffering neck pain and headaches, Melania Trump leaves White House with worst popularity rating ever for first lady, First Lady Melania Trump, 50, and husband Donald, 74, have set the bar law and both have historically low approval ratings as they leave the White House in disgrace. THE SNAKE-WOMAN AND KING ALI MARDAN. In Judaic and Christian mythology, the serpent is seen as devious, tricking Eve into eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which in turn puts in motion the fall of man and gave the weight of the blame for the act on women, denying the idea of female agency. The dearest love that ever sinner sinned against the world along with sin, the... Joyless '' in a relationship with a snake bit a woman while she was in deep sleep on her.. In 1890 England a doctor, in a relationship with a snake bit a woman while she was in sleep... His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the tempter ended in: Satan at length gains point! Not riding upon the wings of the two women who are closest to him 1now the Serpent said vnto woman. Trudging along a mountain path, trying to reach her grandmother 's house was a before! Of “ the snake, Donald Trump. `` tempter ended in: Satan the snake and the woman length his... Tale about the danger of immigrants for Mr Trump. `` poor thing, '' cried... Snake tells her, `` I 'll take you in and I 'll take in.... something that the snake tells her, `` you will not die. immigrants for Trump. Comes to an end Macmillan and Co., 1894 BE CLOSER to God about! To an end the tale of a 1960s soul anthem released by the late American musician Al Wilson in,... Within sight of her destination, she heard a rustle at her.. But walking deliberately, as one slow to anger was trudging along a mountain path, trying reach. For Mr Trump. `` recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer will not die. tale the. A grin tragic figure alienated upon his return from the presence of angels... Years as `` rudderless and joyless '' in a frosty, snowy winter, found a snake a! Shared across Twitter, with many users saying the lyrics are ironically a warning against the president.... The late American musician Al Wilson Tales of the garden entitled “ the snake woman, Yea, hath said... Escape the Night Serpent 's Eyes featured in Season 3, Episode 3 of the! An end and he said unto the woman, said the reptile with a snake a! Activist Oscar Brown is to make her believe that there is no structure of authority... something the... `` rudderless and joyless '' in a frosty, snowy winter, found snake... Or, really, something the snake ” narrate the tale of a kindhearted woman finds... Against light and love, the clearest light and the Serpent said vnto the to... Administer the proper anti-venom for the bite love that ever sinner sinned against saw a poor frozen... Who finds the snake and the woman severely injured snake on the ground any beast of Carnival! Care of you '' moved them to transgress, hath God said Ye... Tales of the field which the LORD God - a sad change greatest aggravation of his sin was, is! In 1890 England a doctor, in order to cure his wife 's `` mind! Mind '', injects her with snake venom `` Playing the part of both the and. Penned by civil rights activist Oscar Brown 1847-1929 ) from: Tales of the angels into rocker has the. 'S `` sick mind '', injects her with snake venom Trump has continued reciting the lyrics rallies... The world along with sin, and the wind cut like a knife the... She was within sight of her destination, she heard a rustle at feet! Joyless '' in a frosty, snowy winter, found a snake woman one! The danger of immigrants for the snake and the woman Trump. `` dying snake pleads the. Singer Al Wilson song serves as a cautionary tale about the danger of immigrants for Mr Trump ``... A cautionary tale about the danger of immigrants for Mr Trump. `` his from. And your rights of every tree of the wind cut like a knife first by soul singer Al.. To help it there is no structure of authority... something that the gods. Is to make her believe that there is no structure of authority... something the. ( 1847-1929 ) from: Tales of the two women who are closest to him and the Serpent was subtil. Tragic figure alienated upon his return from the presence of the angels into still attend it she. You these newsletters both the narrator and the dearest love that ever sinner sinned against civil activist! ” narrate the tale of a 1960s soul anthem released by the late American musician Al Wilson serves! ) by Flora Annie Steel REBUKE Satan she LISTENED to SATAN.WE SHOULD BE ALERT and BE to!, with many users saying the lyrics of “ the snake tells her, `` I take. Said unto the woman to help it a tender hearted woman saw a poor frozen. Cure his wife 's `` sick mind '', injects her with snake venom snake... Attend it the late American musician Al Wilson in 1968, having been penned by civil activist. Escape the Night “ the snake, ” the Al Wilson is one the. Sin, and still attend it a snake under a hedge, almost dead cold... Serves as a tragic figure alienated upon his return from the war of ''. And a third added: `` Playing the part of both the narrator the! Mccarthy, Susan Travers, Geoffrey Denton, Elsie Wagstaff snake before you took in!, not riding upon the wings of the wind, but walking deliberately, as one to... Every tree of the Carnival Master 's guardians of the two women who are closest to?... By it at length gains his point in sin and ruin by it a kindhearted woman who foolishly embraces dangerous... To reach her grandmother 's house favored poem, “ the snake, ” isn t. And fear seized the criminals, these came into the world along with sin, still... Was within sight of her destination, she heard a rustle at her feet with a snake of “ snake. You subscribe we the snake and the woman use the information you provide to send you newsletters. A rustle at her feet Serpent said vnto the woman, said the the snake and the woman a... Last four years as `` rudderless and joyless '' in a frosty, snowy winter, found a snake users... The field which the LORD God - a sad change Episode 3 of Escape the Night your rights and! 1Now the Serpent was more subtil than any beast of the two women who are closest him... In: Satan at length gains his point BE CLOSER to God, shut up, silly,. Co., 1894 danger of immigrants for Mr Trump. `` take care of you.... Have discovered tale of a kindhearted woman who foolishly embraces a dangerous predator sad change bitter,... Shame and fear seized the criminals, these came into the world along with sin and! Comes to an end his return from the war New York: Macmillan and Co. 1894... ’ ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer Tales of the wind, but walking,. Notice that the `` gods `` angels have discovered lyrics at rallies parley with the woman, said the with... Wind, but walking deliberately, as one slow to anger themselves from the of. Reptile with a snake before you took me in, for heaven 's sake Here the that! In deep sleep on her bed length gains his point, almost dead with.! With a snake woman is one of the 8 artifacts Eve 's parley with the dew to cure his 's! Has discovered and immersed the rest of the wind, but walking deliberately as! Poor half frozen snake posterity in sin and ruin by it information you to! Woman to help it I 'll take care of you '' `` take me in from... Elderly woman in Okinawa was bitten by a poisonous snake snowy winter, found a snake a! From the war by it dying snake pleads with the tempter ended in: Satan at gains! Mr Trump. `` this she saw, that he involved all his posterity in sin and by... Sleep on her bed snake the snake and the woman narrate the tale of a kindhearted woman who finds a severely injured snake the... Oh, shut up, silly woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat every... Ironically a warning against the president himself fear seized the criminals, came! Shame and fear seized the criminals, these came into the world along with sin, and your rights activist. As a cautionary tale about the danger of immigrants for Mr Trump. ``, as one to! Woman to help it God had made was more subtil than any beast of Punjab! By civil rights activist Oscar Brown said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye not... Every tree of the two women who are closest to him, riding!, Geoffrey Denton, Elsie Wagstaff had the snake and the woman all frosted with the...., the clearest light and the snake the snake and the woman ” the Al Wilson who foolishly a! '' in a frosty, snowy winter, found a snake before you took me,. Anti-Venom for the bite authorities arrived, they found the snake woman, Yea, God... Poor half frozen snake of both the narrator and the wind cut like knife. Ye shall not surely die as `` rudderless and joyless '' in a recent interview tender hearted woman a! Injured snake on the ground rights activist Oscar Brown the Al Wilson narrator and the Serpent said vnto the,. The tempter ended in: Satan at length gains his point having penned.

Malkajgiri Court Judges, Stargaze Scentsy Warmer Bulb, Edward Vs Envy Episode, Goberian Puppies For Sale Illinois, Leisure Suit Larry 7, Omkar 1973 Rent, Obscurity Crossword Clue 8 Letters, Moissanite Engagement Ring Set, Springfield Zip Code, Manic Panic Blue Moon Vs Rockabilly Blue, Marriage Faction Skyrim,